new too

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Been reading for quite a while and just wanted to say hello

thanks

How about some details. Do you live in the DR? We won't bite. Well, I won't but I can't speak for the other inmates? This is supposed to be an introduction. How, what, where, why?

b?rbaro

Jul 9, 2014
How about some details. Do you live in the DR? We won't bite. Well, I won't but I can't speak for the other inmates? This is supposed to be an introduction. How, what, where, why?

yeah, I guess you're right Steve

no, I don't live down there, as I said I live in la madre patria.

How? well, some years ago I just dropped by this forum looking for info on the DR

What? been reading since every now and then and there's some good info in here guys, so I'd like to thank all the community for this.

Where? where what?

Why? I don't live down there but since I've shared the last 10+ years of my life with a cibae?a and travel to the new world from time to time I guess I could drop a few lines.

I like the island, its people, food, music, the culture is just so familiar... reminds me of my pueblo.

People here actually smile at you, and greet you. They've got such a joie de vivre... it's contagious

And no, I don't give haircuts!! it's b?rbaro as in barbarian or as in el b?rbaro del ritmo:)