Finally in coming all year round

les1

Feb 1, 2007
After nearly 20 years of coming and going (about 4 months a year in RSJ I'm coming all the year around. I'm surethis info has been posted before but:
I'd really like to find a company who will move household goods door to door, furniture, nick-nacks, books a peddle bike etc etc. About half a 20 foot container at most, maybe a bit less. London to Rio San Juan. A company that will deal with everything -hopefully at a set price.
Thanks in advance.
This will happen in about 18 months and if anyone wants to share - no matter how small or large please PM me

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
We used this company when we came in 2004. Had door to door but they shipped the container to Santo Domingo. Not a problem except I had to go down there to do the customs clearance. If you would like more info on our experiences of shipping a container send me a pm and I'll gladly fill you in on everything.
removals cornwall, devon, somerset and bristol

I know it looks like just the south west of England but I think they will do London too. Also Pickfords ship overseas.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
After nearly 20 years of coming and going (about 4 months a year in RSJ I'm coming all the year around. I'm surethis info has been posted before but:
I'd really like to find a company who will move household goods door to door, furniture, nick-nacks, books a peddle bike etc etc. About half a 20 foot container at most, maybe a bit less. London to Rio San Juan. A company that will deal with everything -hopefully at a set price.
Thanks in advance.
This will happen in about 18 months and if anyone wants to share - no matter how small or large please PM me

First of all, if you have been coming and going for 20 years isn't your flat already furnished? Why would you pay to ship over furniture from London. Sell most of your furnishings and buy what you need in the DR. The small things you can bring in a suitcase. Leave the old life across the pond. Let it go.