65 Year Old Man Arrested in Cab

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
So apparently this guy was arrested for growing a couple of pot plants on his balcony and also having some pot in jars. Apresan residente francesa de 65 a?os de edad con cultivo de marihuana en el balcon de su residencia Cabarete The sad thing about it is he is an older man and may not have anticipated how harsh/how long his punishment could be while trying to negotiate paying his way out of the legal system. From what I have read here that it is not so easy to do when the issue involves drugs. I also wonder if it was for medicinal uses.... who knows....

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
There is a significant DEA presence in the country and the US diplomats exert a lot pressure on the Govt. when it comes to drug interdiction and enforcement. Large amounts of US foreign aid are dependent on the DR toeing the policy line when it comes to drugs. If there is one thing not to get caught being involved with in the DR, it's drugs.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Even cheech and Chong say no go droga DR. Even though you can buy a gram of yayo here for 36 bucks.

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
[video=youtube;rtDAK7Umk7A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtDAK7Umk7A&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

lol.

There is a significant DEA presence in the country and the US diplomats exert a lot pressure on the Govt. when it comes to drug interdiction and enforcement. Large amounts of US foreign aid are dependent on the DR toeing the policy line when it comes to drugs. If there is one thing not to get caught being involved with in the DR, it's drugs.

Man your killin' my mellow!

Status
Not open for further replies.