Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Seeking mail/package service in Puerto Plata

  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like

    Cool Seeking mail/package service in Puerto Plata

    I have been using Business Mail for many years and Iím very unhappy with their service. If you know of all their services that are reliable please send me their telephone number and address. Thank you, white light

  2. #2
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,071
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    CPS out of Miami. On Calle Mella between Carmen Ariza and San Felipe, north side.
    809-261-8281
    Not cheap, but reliable.

  3. Likes white light liked this post
  4. #3
    Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    457
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I have been using BM Cargo (Business Mail) for almost four years and have never had a problem. You can find the Puerto Plata office number online. They are across from Brugal (or approximately) across from there on the main highway through Puerto Plata...just past the 1st traffic light going from the circle toward Sosua.

  5. #4
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    32,482
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by judypdr View Post
    I have been using BM Cargo (Business Mail) for almost four years and have never had a problem.
    a fellow member of this site ordered an article for me through Amazon, on a Thursday. the following Tuesday, she told me that we could pick it up the next day, because it was too late to go get it that day. that seems pretty efficient to me.

  6. #5
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Thank you for your help. Business Mail Now opens any letters that I receive and I do not like that. The service that you gave me the number to CPS I called and they do not open up your private mail. I really appreciate your help. Thank you, White Light

  7. #6
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    20,103
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by white light View Post
    Thank you for your help. Business Mail Now opens any letters that I receive and I do not like that. The service that you gave me the number to CPS I called and they do not open up your private mail. I really appreciate your help. Thank you, White Light
    Wow - they open your letters???? Did they give you a reason for that?




    Super Moderator
    DR1.com

  8. Likes white light liked this post
  9. #7
    Regular
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    82
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlterEgo View Post
    Wow - they open your letters???? Did they give you a reason for that?
    They State That This Is Their New Policy. They just started this in July. I receive pension notifications and personal letters and I just don’t care for people opening up and looking at my mail, it’s bad enough they open every package you receive. I can understand opening the packages to make sure it’s nothing illegal. I cannot understand opening my letters. I’m going to change over to the other service because I want privacy for my letters. I may still use Business Mail for packages, but not for letters.

  10. #8
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    20,103
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by white light View Post
    They State That This Is Their New Policy. They just started this in July. I receive pension notifications and personal letters and I just don’t care for people opening up and looking at my mail, it’s bad enough they open every package you receive. I can understand opening the packages to make sure it’s nothing illegal. I cannot understand opening my letters. I’m going to change over to the other service because I want privacy for my letters. I may still use Business Mail for packages, but not for letters.
    Can't say I blame you, I'd do the same thing.




    Super Moderator
    DR1.com

  11. #9
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    32,482
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlterEgo View Post
    Wow - they open your letters???? Did they give you a reason for that?
    that would be illegal in the USA.....

  12. #10
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    21,792
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    They are NOT the US Postal Service.
    They have different rules to follow.
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •