Thread: what happens when you mess with narcos

Moderator - North Coast Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default what happens when you mess with narcos

three young guys tried to rob a drug point in bavaro are and had their right hands "mutilated" by narcos. on the top of that they got arrested when seeking help in a hospital. is it illegal to jump coke sellers?
    Narcos les mutilan los dedos a tres jóvenes que alegadamente intentaron robarles - listindiario.com
    they are lucky to be alive, i guess.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

dag. I read that article. the commenters below the article are brutal. makes dr1 seem like sunday school.

3. Likes Criss Colon, KateP liked this post
    Moderator - North Coast Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

if you read comments under any article about delinquencia you will see the same. people are sick and tired of the situation.

5. Likes Criss Colon liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

"The incident occurred in an entertainment center located at the intersection called Coco Loco in Bavaro".

What entertainment Centre at that Intersection, I go that way every day? There is the Sunix Gas Station across the Street and Plaza San Juan is further North.. I can't think of an Entertainment Center there? Unless it happened a bit North at Imagine Disco..

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

"Nice Work"!
    "MORE PLEASE"!
    Next time do the "Penis", a bigger deterant for a Dominicano!
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Contango View Post
    "The incident occurred in an entertainment center located at the intersection called Coco Loco in Bavaro".

What entertainment Centre at that Intersection, I go that way every day? There is the Sunix Gas Station across the Street and Plaza San Juan is further North.. I can't think of an Entertainment Center there? Unless it happened a bit North at Imagine Disco..
    I would suspect it's the bar directly across the street from Plaza San Juan:

9. Likes KateP liked this post