Australians in the DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

singer1000001

Banned
Jun 26, 2014
Aussie Rob here; Ok ladies...put your tongues back in your mouths i know you find me very attractive, stop your applause, stop it!!!

Ive been living quietly in this country for years just outside of SD, and never bothered to to discover if any other Australians have made this wonderful country their heavenly home away from home.

Does anyone know of Australians in this country? How many do you think live here? Where?
Have a good one

Last edited:

singer1000001

Banned
Jun 26, 2014
Ok people stop the applause, im ready to speak...sit down..thats enough!!!!!

Bloody hell stone the bloody crows we're everywhere.... look out ladies we are loud proud and ready to get down. Which reminds me i said to a beautiful Dominican piece i saw salivating at my overall appearance last night...i said; look at you beautiful, have you got some Australian in you or sumthin? She said; no no papi...Nooooooooo I said; if you'd like some feel free to bend over. Australians are everywhere, generally well loved, rough round the edges but with hearts of gold.... just don't steal my beer or drop your guts inside my brock Holden commodore

Peter Brock lives on in limited edition Commodore

singer1000001

Banned
Jun 26, 2014
Stop the applause, settle down people

Rollout, people generally applaud me when im asked to take the floor or say something into the electric microphone...'to hold court' as it were. It's something i've come to expect. People of all cultures love me, and i love them ( i loved 2 beautiful women). My audience knows that when Aussie Rob takes the stage they know they is gonna be for some trouble ... im very entertaining. Occasionally i have trouble exiting my chair because of my beer gut which hangs over my belt, but that doesn't stop the ladies from rubbing my Australian made beer gut....i put 35 years into making it and know im reaping the rewards. Well thats the reason for the applause

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Mmmmm, CC used the expression rose colored glasse or something like that....

But our own personal dr1 ossie seems to have bought himself a rose colored mirror....... me thinks.......

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
14tstw6.jpg

Stop the applause, ......................

Start the laughing?

Mirror, mirror on the wall,
Who's the vainest of them all?

Status
Not open for further replies.