Vet ASAP Please!! Santiago

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
I need a Vet asap in the La Cienega area or close to it in Santiago. This is for Rocca that was hit by a car a few Months ago breaking her pelvis. She is expecting puppies and it seems she is blocked being it never healed correctly. I cannot feel any of the pups in the canal, she will need a C Section asap!!!! Any info on a Vet at this time would be great!!! She has a high temp,doing all I can with what meds I have here etc...

Thanks so much!!

Anthony

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
yup, just like you traps here, can't control the animals...you can post as to the topic or don't post at all! I consider my dog as family, can't help the strays that get into your yard but what do you know!!! My dog needs help asap, post help please or don't post!! very simple!

Pretty stupid from your part to let her get pregnant in the first place....

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Thank you!!! I called my prior vet in SD, referred me to https://www.facebook.com/pages/HospitalVeteCentral/152459904778422

Once I find a ride and a box for Rocca, (This is going not going to be easy here in the Campo) will be headed over there.. already spoke with the Doctor.

Thanks for your help!! I now have the hacienda center in my favs...and if anyone needs a vet in Santiago, follow the link I posted...I will give an update later and any feed back on this Vet should it help others..

Thanks again!

Anthony