why are women so dumb?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
2j3k41f.jpg

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013
"The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is 'What does a woman want?'" - Sigmund Freud

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
"The great question that has never been answered, and which I have not yet been able to answer, despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, is 'What does a woman want?'" - Sigmund Freud

Simple: Everything and more ;)

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
"Life is like a penis - simple, relaxed and hanging free.
It's women who make it hard."

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007

I guess he wasn't that smart after all.

The answer is easy...

"Everything"

(edit: seems I was a step slow...story of my life)

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
When I saw the title of the thread, I thought of my dad. He was a great movie lover. Whenever he'd watch a movie, inevitably a female would do something stupid, or not do something she should have, and he'd throw up his hands and say "Why do they always make women stupid in the movies????" I learned young not to be a stupid woman, lmao.

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
I know you're not serious.....
Your wife is a lovely lady............

B in Santiago

Lol.
We men know this well.
A week of hell and 3 weeks of heaven.

But, of course it's all depends on what I do on that one week. I would have to work around the house triple hard and make sure I play with our son enough so he would conk out at 7 to survive. If I decide to ignore the "tell tell" signs and go golfing or drinking with co-workers. So called hell would be colder compared to what I had gone through.

bdablack

Jun 30, 2011

Three rings of marriage
1. The engagement ring
2. Marriage ring
3. Suffering

Don't tell me Freud didn't know about the last one.

tommeyers

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2012
I live in Santiago
All this time I thought I was the only one suffering throught that. It would have helped to have known I had company. I solved it though ... . I ran away from home.