television with our cable

texan

Apr 1, 2014
I added one television to the house and do not have a cable box hooked up to it. Do I need a regular antenna or a HDTV antenna to get the free channels. I am in puerto plata is La Sierena the best place to but an antenna here?

I bought a decent small entertainment center yesterday from la sierena for 4000 pesos. i have my tv wall mounted but needed something for my game system.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Missing Bridge

I bought a decent small entertainment center yesterday from la sierena for 4000 pesos. i have my tv wall mounted but needed something for my game system.

You mean an access point/wireless bridge to get your wired devices connected to your wifi net?
They sell for less than 20$ on ebay...

donP

texan

Apr 1, 2014
I mentioned a couple of different things. For my one television I just want to get the free television they offer here. Just be able to pick up the free channels and want to make sure I but the correct antenna.

I did change the topic after that and was talking about an entertainment center I bought yesterday. Furniture selection is limited here and I have looked before. I thought it was a decent small entertainment center for the price.

I don't play games online so I do not need to have my PS3 connected to the wifi network. I just play games with it and use the blue ray player. I do not plan on adding a cables box to that television.