Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    On Probation
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 135 curves of Motorcycle Heaven

This is one of the most beautiful, scary, fun, exhilarating, twisty, dangerous, well-paved, and intense motorcycle rides on this island. It's 135 curves of motorcycle heaven, and starts right outside Jarabacoa and finishes in Constanza. The section of road in this video goes from a small town outside Jarabacoa called, "Los Sacos," and finsihes at the intersection of highway 12 & 28.

2. Likes zoomzx11, corsair74 liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Which one is "deadmans curve"?

4. Likes frank12 liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice Video! Enjoyed the tunes too.. That looks like major fun..

6. Likes frank12 liked this post
    On Probation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zoomzx11 View Post
    Which one is "deadmans curve"?
    Nearly all of them!

Frank

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for posting. I enjoy riding motorcycles but haven't done it yet in here. I think there is a mix of road and off road here. People drive crazy here so I think I would be more interesting in off road. But parts of the island have pretty low traffic. We I was down towards las terrenas their toll road looked like a really nice place to ride a motorcycle. there was almost no traffic, it had curves and some cool ocean views.

I am in puerto plata and i think it would be more enjoyable once i got away from puerto plata at least with riding on the paved road.

9. Likes frank12 liked this post
    On Probation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by texan View Post
    Thanks for posting. I enjoy riding motorcycles but haven't done it yet in here. I think there is a mix of road and off road here. People drive crazy here so I think I would be more interesting in off road. But parts of the island have pretty low traffic. We I was down towards las terrenas their toll road looked like a really nice place to ride a motorcycle. there was almost no traffic, it had curves and some cool ocean views.

I am in puerto plata and i think it would be more enjoyable once i got away from puerto plata at least with riding on the paved road.
    Here is the beautiful piece of off-roading that I've done on this island--it goes through a national park and is the highest elevation road on the island with the most spectacular views i've seen here:

11. Likes appleman, Conchman, corsair74 liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

That was awesome! It almost feels like you're on the back looking over your shoulder during the ride, thanks for posting!

13. Likes frank12 liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

you have to drive the road from constanza to padre las casas, this is really adventure!!!!

On Probation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Woody Wood View Post
    you have to drive the road from constanza to padre las casas, this is really adventure!!!!
    Where is "Padre las Casas?" I'll do it! Just show me where it's at?

Oops, never mind..i just found it...on route 523.

Frank

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

No frank, this is a small way over the mountains there are 2 ways, one goes to guayabal, trough pine forrests, best for small enduros!! the other one goes to tetero, a small valley, ist a "little" bit better!!

17. Likes frank12 liked this post
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast