street candy...

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
now that i have your attention,,,,want to know if a mentholated eucaleptus(sp) mint called alka alka is being sold in d.r. i used to get it but around three years ago it had dried up gone away no more sales...it is a very pretty shiny mirror paper wrapper...most fruit stands/coffee shops had them along w/others /chiclets for example...caramelos duros sabor mentol/eucalipto... btw one of the best candies mints ive ever had...and i know what is good...thanx gracias...:devious::surprised:surprised:surprised:surprised:surprised:surprised

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
caramelo-duro-menta-cristal-arcor-bolsa-x-180-unidades-935gr-10342-MLA20027820309_012014-O.jpg

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
wow thanxs alka the second one is the one im looking for...now i gotta get em...they are the best...clears your throat and nasal passages...it is also a good sex toy or aid... p.s. do we know how much a bag? used to be @8us

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
wow thanxs alka the second one is the one im looking for...now i gotta get em...they are the best...clears your throat and nasal passages...it is also a good sex toy or aid... p.s. do we know how much a bag? used to be @8us

You can buy them online or you can just ask for any distributor in your area of the DR (called Mayoristas) for them.

The Gomez P distributor in the DR was handling the import and selling, until another group took it over.
They are produced in Santiago de Chile, Chile.

ARCOR - Alka

Want to try importing them?

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
i think arcor is pretty big... like huge....wondering y they dont go to the states with them? i have seen other products in store shelves...cookies candies Im an online shopper where? last time i looked nada... (probably the labeling testing etc. ) and yes