Arrogant Woman Driver Held Up Traffic for 40 min.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
SANTO DOMINGO
A woman caused a traffic jam for about 40 minutes when she left a parking lot in the 'entrada' lane.
The woman refused to back up and the police was not able to make her clear the way and advised the other drivers to let the 'dama' have her way...

The woman was driving a white Ford number plate OC12505 and used abusive language.
The car belongs to a government institution.... :rolleyes:

Conductora causa taponamiento de 40 minutos y se impone ante la autoridad - DiarioLibre.com

donP

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
SANTO DOMINGO
A woman caused a traffic jam for about 40 minutes when she left a parking lot in the 'entrada' lane.
The woman refused to back up and the police was not able to make her clear the way and advised the other drivers to let the 'dama' have her way...

The woman was driving a white Ford number plate OC12505 and used abusive language.

Conductora causa taponamiento de 40 minutos y se impone ante la autoridad - DiarioLibre.com

donP

the police could not get her to clear the way because they knew who she was, and that if they did not treat her with the required degree of deference, then they would be working foot patrol in Nagua by the weekend.

chrisrose97

May 2, 2010
would have made a great video! so many people with cell phones and nobody got a video of this.....

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
It was Plaza Naco! Now I understand how the traffic jam lasted so long. That parking lot is one of the most poorly designed in the country. There are very few places where one car can pass another, including the exit and entrance security huts. I do my best to avoid the place altogether but when I absolutely have to enter, I try to find a parking spot on a side street or in the mini mall lot where La Lasagna is down Gustavo Mejia Ricart.

SANTO DOMINGO

donP

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
the police could not get her to clear the way because they knew who she was, and that if they did not treat her with the required degree of deference, then they would be working foot patrol in Nagua by the weekend.

Probably it was Margarita Cedeno de Fernandez.;)

chrisrose97

May 2, 2010
And on top of that, hasnt paid for her marbete renewal!!!

Oposici?n por No Renovaci?n Marbetes

Resultado de b?squeda:

Este veh?culo presenta oposici?n administrativa por no haber renovado marbetes en a?os anteriores y no podr? renovar marbetes en el presente a?o, ni realizar ning?n otro tipo de transacci?n. Para regularizar su situaci?n puede dirigirse a la Oficina de Servicios Personalizados de Veh?culos de Motor m?s cercana con copias de la matr?cula y de la c?dula de identidad de su propietario. Para mayor informaci?n llame a nuestro centro de contacto (809) 689-3444.

Placa: OC12505
Marca: FORD
Modelo: F.150
Color: BLANCO
A?o: 2003
Estatus: VEHICULO TIENE OPOSICION

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
should have the airport do not back up sign serious tire damage, sign posted...and installed...if you know what i mean...

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
SANTO DOMINGO

donP

I was on the receiving end of this in the States twice. Both times, the driver pulled up in front of me as I was attempting to exit the parking lot (me driving on the righthand side of the lane), pulled up almost to my bumper, waited a few seconds, and then laid on the horn. I then turned on my signal indicating I intended to turn right from the right lane I was in. Shockingly, both incidents produced an exasperated look on *their* faces as they proceeded to get back into the proper lane.

Yet another "not just in the RD" situation.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I had a "BITCH" like that at CEDIMAT once.
She refused to remove her "Yipeta" from the shade of the patient entrance.
I told her she HAD to move because ambulances used the entrance.
She yelled, screamed, told me her husband was a General, and that would be my "Lat Day" working at the hospital.
She moved across the street, and got on her "Celular".
About 30 minutes later "El General" arrived.
They went directly to the hospital General Directors office to see that I was fired.
"Too Bad", "My Generals" out ranked her "General"!
I waited at the exit to open the door for them as they left!
MY SMILE said EVERYTHING!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRULES!!!!!

D

dmilton

Hi, chic I'm Al's nephew (godson) Dillon. I was wondering if we could exchange information about him, please get back to me if
you can.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Hi, chic I'm Al's nephew (godson) Dillon. I was wondering if we could exchange information about him, please get back to me if
you can.

Needs to be done by private message and you need 10 posts or more to have access to PM.