My wife is performing tonight at The Finish Line

One of the groups my wife performs with is called No Drama and they play Blues/Rock every Saturday at The Finish Line from 4-7pm.

The Finish Line is in Sosua across from Coral Bay Remax.

It is a fun time, the place gets packed (it is smallish) and people like to dance.

Come on by and say hi if you want :)

(I thought I would copy Windeguy by posting this..jaja)

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
What kind of music?

One of the groups my wife performs with is called No Drama and they play Blues/Rock every Saturday at The Finish Line from 4-7pm.

The Finish Line is in Sosua across from Coral Bay Remax.

It is a fun time, the place gets packed (it is smallish) and people like to dance.

Come on by and say hi if you want :)

(I thought I would copy Windeguy by posting this..jaja)

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
Sry Harley - I am super dumb... I read your post too quick and missed where you said rock/blues

PapiGonzalez

Banned
Jul 21, 2014
Nice vids, I'll get through them in time.
A nice refreshing open spirited couple living in DR? I wish the country attracted more, I miss good real people.

PapiGonzalez

Banned
Jul 21, 2014
Best wishes. Does she sing, dance, play an instrument?

Looks like she does all three, how well we will have to see, but going off the backing tracks on the vids they have good taste in music and so I'd expect good stuff.

Howling dogs as backing to, 'Your breaking my heart'................. who knows!!!!:cool:

luvvinit

Sep 2, 2013
Oh poop, wish we had known it was from 4pm, we would have come, will they let Odee in? If so we will come next Saturday, love you guys xxxxx

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
I wish I was in town I would walk on over! I am sure this won't be the last time she will sing there. It's a great crowd of expats that hang there. The owner is a great guy.