infinity blue questions

Harleyssuck

Jul 24, 2014
Hey Sosua experts.
What can people tell me about this place. Thinking of coming down in Jan and there are some places listed on trip advisor that look nice. Is there any construction noise in this area as I know there was some building going on in that area when I was there in January.

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013
We have been coming to Sosua for the past 4 years over the winter . We have always stayed at infiniti-blu. We have purchased a place there and plan on spending several months every winter. The location is excellent and I enjoy being on the ocean as
I swim daily. The staff and management are very good and responsive to any issues that arise and the security is excellent. If you are looking to bringing in guests they do not permit it. I am not familiar with Neptuno.
Hope this helps...matt.

Harleyssuck

Jul 24, 2014
Thanks sosuamatt.
That is what I am looking for as I will be coming with my wife to celebrate my 50th in January. I have seen some units advertised for rent by someone named Fabio. Just want to make sure everything is legit. Will you be there in January or is your place for rent

Seachange

Jan 13, 2004
www.Banker-Trust.com
Infiniti is first class. Ocean view, nice eating establishments on the premises, good security, great staff, etc. Neptune is not in the same league. They have no security, very small staff, and most apartments have no view.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
We have been coming to Sosua for the past 4 years over the winter . We have always stayed at infiniti-blu. We have purchased a place there and plan on spending several months every winter. The location is excellent and I enjoy being on the ocean as
I swim daily. The staff and management are very good and responsive to any issues that arise and the security is excellent. If you are looking to bringing in guests they do not permit it. I am not familiar with Neptuno.
Hope this helps...matt.

Will they allow one to bring in a old overweight hag wearing plastic crocs on her feet and a stained two sizes too big sun dress, or do they just discriminate against sexy beautiful Dominican and Haitian chicas wearing heels and tight cloths.

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
Hope this helps...matt.

I have a friend that rented there a few months ago. He told me he was able to have a different guest there most nights, he just needed to be discreet....maybe he was just giving me the business.

Aug 21, 2007
I have a friend that rented there a few months ago. He told me he was able to have a different guest there most nights, he just needed to be discreet....maybe he was just giving me the business.

This is against Infiniti Blu policy, unless the renter registers the guest in the management office prior to arriving and receives a visitor pass. Renters who come to our gates and pay bribes for the gate to open are jeopardizing the job of the security guard, as the project is surrounded with a functioning camera system. Security guards who accept bribes then jeopardize the overall security of the project, as the questions remains, "What other policies are they willing to go around?"

We have a family oriented development. Today, there were as many as 20 - 30 children playing on our grounds and in the pool. If this were your home and your children, would you want a prostitute sitting on the next beach lounge?....... Or loud, wild partying going on in the next apartment?

The management has been aware of a couple of our guards who are going against this policy. Action is being taken and you probably will not see them in the future.

Having said that, Infiniti Blu is a lovely place. I live there full time. The restaurant is now closed, but will open soon with new owners.

Finally, Sosua has many, many places you can stay that will allow you to bring any and all the women guests you wish. If that is your reason for coming to Sosua, please respect the policies of Infiniti Blu by not staying here. We work hard to keep the culture as it is in our project.

~Lindsey

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
This is against Infiniti Blu policy, unless the renter registers the guest in the management office prior to arriving and receives a visitor pass. Renters who come to our gates and pay bribes for the gate to open are jeopardizing the job of the security guard, as the project is surrounded with a functioning camera system. Security guards who accept bribes then jeopardize the overall security of the project, as the questions remains, "What other policies are they willing to go around?"

We have a family oriented development. Today, there were as many as 20 - 30 children playing on our grounds and in the pool. If this were your home and your children, would you want a prostitute sitting on the next beach lounge?....... Or loud, wild partying going on in the next apartment?

The management has been aware of a couple of our guards who are going against this policy. Action is being taken and you probably will not see them in the future.

Having said that, Infiniti Blu is a lovely place. I live there full time. The restaurant is now closed, but will open soon with new owners.

Finally, Sosua has many, many places you can stay that will allow you to bring any and all the women guests you wish. If that is your reason for coming to Sosua, please respect the policies of Infiniti Blu by not staying here. We work hard to keep the culture as it is in our project.

~Lindsey

Do you restrict the beach also? I thought it was Dominican law that all beaches are to remain public access? It is not a statement, it is a question as it is not what I know but what I heard.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Do you restrict the beach also? I thought it was Dominican law that all beaches are to remain public access? It is not a statement, it is a question as it is not what I know but what I heard.

Yes, beaches are public 60 meters from waterline, but you can't cross private property to get to the beach

You are supposed to be able use the beach if you can get to it without crossing private property, such as walking along the shore from a different starting point, or by boat, but even then there may be problems since some resorts put guards on the beach to keep those not guests off. Casa Marina in Sosua used to do that, don't know if they still do.

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
It must be hard to find guards who will not accept bribes....in a place where one is able to bribe the police, government workers et al. You must pay extraordinarily well.

Sounds like a great place. :classic:

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
Yes, beaches are public 60 meters from waterline, but you can't cross private property to get to the beach

You are supposed to be able use the beach if you can get to it without crossing private property, such as walking along the shore from a different starting point, or by boat, but even then there may be problems since some resorts put guards on the beach to keep those not guests off. Casa Marina in Sosua used to do that, don't know if they still do.

So, again, the law is set up to the benefit of the rich.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Do you restrict the beach also? I thought it was Dominican law that all beaches are to remain public access?

They can't tell you to stay off the beach, but they're not required to give you access thru their private property.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
If a condo does not want trollups in their units, they have the right to impose restrictions.
This policy should be made clear by both lesee/lessor prior to a rental contract being entered and funds exchanged hands. YOU also have the option of renting another condo or villa to get your groove on, come on this is old.
NEXT!