Mountain Motorcycle Trip

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Same ride as last week (way up in the mountains), but different angle--with a helmet camera:

[video=youtube_share;TYjWvyjLgx4]http://youtu.be/TYjWvyjLgx4?list=UUwqGtCbKPC0n50nraMPtNCA[/video]

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Same ride as last week (way up in the mountains), but different angle--with a helmet camera:

[video=youtube_share;TYjWvyjLgx4]http://youtu.be/TYjWvyjLgx4?list=UUwqGtCbKPC0n50nraMPtNCA[/video]

Nice job! Loved the scenery.

kts78

Nov 29, 2007
nice video, brings back lots of memories. The first time I went through valle nuevo was at night right after hurricane Sandy went through- trip I will never forget. Since then I have put more than 3000 miles exploring the mountain "roads". I'm not much of a photographer so I enjoy seeing everyone's pics/videos of their trips. thanks

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
nice video, brings back lots of memories. The first time I went through valle nuevo was at night right after hurricane Sandy went through- trip I will never forget. Since then I have put more than 3000 miles exploring the mountain "roads". I'm not much of a photographer so I enjoy seeing everyone's pics/videos of their trips. thanks

Wow, a member since 2007 and Frank12's video finally got you to post :)

Hope it doesn't take another 7 years for the next post.

kts78

Nov 29, 2007
Frank, Have you ever taken the road north west out of constanza down to Padre las casas? This road is very passable by bike. The other road that leaves Constanza near Colonia Japonesa and runs through to El Guayabal has a better view, but is tough- bikes or mules only.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Frank, Have you ever taken the road north west out of constanza down to Padre las casas? This road is very passable by bike. The other road that leaves Constanza near Colonia Japonesa and runs through to El Guayabal has a better view, but is tough- bikes or mules only.

No, i have not taken these routes, but I will definitely look into them. Thanks!

Frank