I'm Almost starting to hate this country....

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlise

Bronze
Nov 1, 2012
That the first time since November 2011 that I feel this way !

God !!! These days, nothing is working in this mad country..... When it's not the electricity that decides to take a vacation, it's the f***ing internet or the "tabarn*k de cable", when it's not all 3 at the same time... WHAT ?? Do they have union breaks ??? My patience is coming to it's end.... especially these days...

On top of that, there is the Heat.... I can't go in the river or the ocean because of my boobs "replacement" last week... I have to wear a frekin ugly tight bra 24/7.... which I'm not used to wear since I'm been bra free for as long as I lived here.... so I'm sweating, scratching, bitching.... and then the "luz" decides to fled... leaving me with no freakin fan or TV.... OH God, please help me !!!

And on top of that, no dancing, no driking (which would improve my mood), and NO SEX !!! Cause these new babies are in a NO TOUCH zone for at least another month... Sh*t !!! What else should I suffer ??

Ah yes, "les C?lisse de maringouins" !!! They are out and bitting at all hours of the day and night... I think they never got the memo saying that they are supposed to be out ONLY early in the morning at early at night.... NO SIR !!! They are fuc***g working overtime, double and triple time !!! Can someone send them the Memo please ??

So at this point, I almost hate this country... but... I know that in a week or so... I will love it again... God I hope so !!!

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Pauvre de toi. Maybe it wasn't the best time of the year to get your girls operated on... Head over to Punta Cana. Electricity 24/7, nice breeze from the ocean if you live oceanfront. You can almost forget you live in a developing country if you don't leave home.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
And do keep in mind that the replacement boob job was your doing and not because of the DR. Sounds like that is at least half of the issue.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

God !!! These days, nothing is working in this mad country..... When it's not the electricity that decides to take a vacation, it's the f***ing internet or the "tabarn*k de cable", when it's not all 3 at the same time... WHAT ?? Do they have union breaks ??? My patience is coming to it's end.... especially these days...

On top of that, there is the Heat.... I can't go in the river or the ocean because of my boobs "replacement" last week... I have to wear a frekin ugly tight bra 24/7.... which I'm not used to wear since I'm been bra free for as long as I lived here.... so I'm sweating, scratching, bitching.... and then the "luz" decides to fled... leaving me with no freakin fan or TV.... OH God, please help me !!!

And on top of that, no dancing, no driking (which would improve my mood), and NO SEX !!! Cause these new babies are in a NO TOUCH zone for at least another month... Sh*t !!! What else should I suffer ??

Ah yes, "les C?lisse de maringouins" !!! They are out and bitting at all hours of the day and night... I think they never got the memo saying that they are supposed to be out ONLY early in the morning at early at night.... NO SIR !!! They are fuc***g working overtime, double and triple time !!! Can someone send them the Memo please ??

So at this point, I almost hate this country... but... I know that in a week or so... I will love it again... God I hope so !!!

your mood might change after a month....

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
get an inversor and a man to pound the poon without touching the boobies.

charlise

Bronze
Nov 1, 2012
Yes I know... lol... but didn't have much of a choice with one implant leaking.... Otherwise, trust me, they would have stayed the same....

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012

God !!! These days, nothing is working in this mad country..... My patience is coming to it's end....

And so it begins.....

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Charlise........Please.........you know why you're here.........
You can do things here that you wouldn't even think of anywhere else.......
Even with all it's faults, living here is an ongoing, never ending, mind blowing experience.....
And sometimes.......OK, a lot of the time.......unnerving........

B in Santiago

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010

Hi:

I am not sure but I am assuming you are not married. I can feel for you, but I can't touch you. With all this free time on your hands maybe you should make a list of those you are qualified to have sex with you once your suspension is lifted. That might keep your mind focused on the reason you got this enhancement in the first place. Ou la la!!!!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
When I first visited the DR back in 1986 it was considered a "Developing Country"!
So Far, Nothing Has "DEVELOPED"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

waytogo

Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
When I first visited the DR back in 1986 it was considered a "Developing Country"!
So Far, Nothing Has "DEVELOPED"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Her breasts have.........
That's part of her current problem......lol

B in Santiago

waytogo

Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
What the hell does you getting a boob-job (which is half your whining) have to do with the D.R.??

It's because of this that she can't get in the water to cool down.............
It is part of her complaining and why she is suffering from the heat.............
Here........in the DR......

B in Santiago

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
Hang in there pretty ( boob ) lady! In no time things will be normal and life will be good again. Plus sex !

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
Sit down in the Lotus position.
Go completely "Zen" and contemplate someones navel.
Look into your inner self and meditate the universe and everything.

Ring a little bell and go "OOOoom, OOoom, OOoom" over and over again until you reach a state of quiet tranquillity:

Then:

Book the next plane out and go shopping for a week..........

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Sit down in the Lotus position.
Go completely "Zen" and contemplate someones navel.

yeah, it is important to contemplate someone else's navel. i think she cannot see her own now the titty domes are in the way :)

How can you possibly pound the poon(tang) w/o touching the boobs? :D

i assume there is a certain distance between the two? especially now they are fixed? because if they are touching she should ask for refund! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.