It's raining in sosua!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
hahahahahahaha

Tourists doing a rain dance to get the whores to show up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
Not so you would notice where I live. A few loud cracks of thunder, a few drops of rain, and now the sky is clear.

We need rain, hope we get more tonight.

I am near colmado Profeta.....we had about 25 minutes of steady, not hard, but steady rain.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
A "Storm" is on it's way across the Atlantic.
If it stays "Straight" we could get some real rain.
Hope So!

ps, It's actually harder to get a "Hooker" when it's raining.
They ARE Dominican remember, they don't want to get rained on.
It also ruins their wigs.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013
A "Storm" is on it's way across the Atlantic.
If it stays "Straight" we could get some real rain.
Hope So!

ps, It's actually harder to get a "Hooker" when it's raining.
They ARE Dominican remember, they don't want to get rained on.
It also ruins their wigs.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

And their lisaos.

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
J&T , Ken,
Between Sosua and Cabarete we measured 1.6 inches of rain this afternoon. That is more that we have had for the rest of July.

Much needed but still not enought. the overall deficit to date is 16,7 inches based on the six year average of the year to date or 27 % below average!

Olly and the team.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Our gardens kept us up all night with the dancing and caring on. Even the grass is greener this morning.

It is a start

Bob K

aname4me

Jun 18, 2011
I tried to find the Bahamas Doppler Radar.
I found this article. It is talking about it being down.
Note the date.
They appear to be better then the DR, but not by much.

Weather radar down since November
April 24, 2012

With the local Doppler radar down, meteorologists have to depend on radars out of Florida and Cuba to pinpoint weather systems over The Bahamas, according to Deputy Director of Meteorology Basil Dean.

The radar has been out of commission since November last year. Asked how the malfunctioning radar is affecting operations, Dean said it has had little effect.
"It's always good to have additional tools on hand, but we do have coverage and that's our contingency plan," he said.
"In the event that our radar is not up we always use as a backup - the Miami and Key West radars as well as the Cuban radars to the south."

Weather radar down since November | Bahamas Local News

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
And not a drop of rain in Cabarete.....I think that the rain went as far as Costa Azul....when I left my office in Sosua it was coming down hard, went to La Pola, got out of my car and walked really slow, damn, that felt so good. Kind of regretted it once I got inside La Pola....fecking air conditioning turned me into an instant ice pop!

Meems

May 1, 2013
I think you exulted too soon about the rain in Sosua, as it lasted barely 10 minutes and didn't really have much of an impact. The lawn didn't "green-up" and I'm still carting water to the plants on the terrace. In theory, there's a 40% chance of rain tonight, but if it starts, think of it as a no-hit baseball game and don't jinx it.

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
It was one black cloud with a lot of agua. Missed us though in Bella Vista/Miranata

Space Ghost

Mar 21, 2014
It was one black cloud with a lot of agua. Missed us though in Bella Vista/Miranata

Barely enough to wet the ground in Los Cerros above Charamicos yesterday either. Dark and threatening again right now but to the South and West this time. Just wind and thunder here. Always a bridesmaid, never a waterboy. Or, something.