Questions- PUNTA CANA Serena Village Punta Cana, Punta Cana, La Altagracia

singer1000001

Banned
Jun 26, 2014
I have a few questions about this development
Hi
I'm doing some research on this area and this particular development...if you can assist with the following questions id appreciate it. My main concerns are safety so i'm lookig for a 2nd floor or higher apartment with elevator access

How close is it to the PC airport in miles/kilometers?
Do you expect that one would be able to hear planes landing/taking off?
What are the negatives surrounding this development?
What are the positives?
What are the ballpark maintenance fees per month? 1-2 bedroom?
Are there concerns about how carefully these properties will be maintained?
Is this development marketed to Dominicans, or will it be populated largely by foreign people?
How far is it from the beach?
Can you walk to the beach?
Is this a suitable beach to walk on and swim or are their safety concerns/ crime / criminal element etc?
Can you describe any the usual criminal problems experienced in this area?
Can you walk there to the beach?
Is this a generally safe area to live and relax or are their major security concerns?
has there been any apartment title concerns i.e selling apartments twice etc etc?
Are they selling apartments before the are built?

many thanks

Jan 9, 2004
I have a few questions about this development
Hi
I'm doing some research on this area and this particular development...if you can assist with the following questions id appreciate it. My main concerns are safety so i'm lookig for a 2nd floor or higher apartment with elevator access

How close is it to the PC airport in miles/kilometers?
Do you expect that one would be able to hear planes landing/taking off?
What are the negatives surrounding this development?
What are the positives?
What are the ballpark maintenance fees per month? 1-2 bedroom?
Are there concerns about how carefully these properties will be maintained?
Is this development marketed to Dominicans, or will it be populated largely by foreign people?
How far is it from the beach?
Can you walk to the beach?
Is this a suitable beach to walk on and swim or are their safety concerns/ crime / criminal element etc?
Can you describe any the usual criminal problems experienced in this area?
Can you walk there to the beach?
Is this a generally safe area to live and relax or are their major security concerns?
has there been any apartment title concerns i.e selling apartments twice etc etc?
Are they selling apartments before the are built?

many thanks

If its the project I am thinking of, its in Veron.....it's probably 15 minutes from the beach by car and perhaps 15/20 minutes by car to the airport.

Why don't you just contact them dirctly? Most of your questions regarding the facility itself would/could best be answered by them.

Not an area I would be interested in.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
If its the project I am thinking of, its in Veron.....it's probably 15 minutes from the beach by car and perhaps 15/20 minutes by car to the airport.

Why don't you just contact them dirctly? Most of your questions regarding the facility itself would/could best be answered by them.

Not an area I would be interested in.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Glad you posted this. I had very nice flyer with my CEPM Bill about this property and was going to recommend it to someone. But looking at the fine print it says Carretera Veron al lado de Hospiten. So it is not in Punta Cana Village, but Veron. Do not recommend........