ambush @montegordo

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Montegordo, guananico, puerto plata, 2th august.

Last night around midnight, suspicious activity around my house, on the road to montegordo "dentro". This is pure campo, no stret lights no nothing. After sunset, u either go out in a group or in full body armour, so I didnt check it out ( thankfuly).
Maybe an hour or so after noting this, we were already in bed when the whole of hell broke lose !!!
So many gunshots it was like thunder rolling, the muzzle flashes were lighting up the small dirt road. It went on for quite sometime. Less than 10 min, but it seems very long.

This morning everyone was out to see what happened. The police ambushed a group of guys who have been on the run for 6 months. The leader, johnny, escaped no less than 3 times from prison (!!!). This group of tigueres, who everyone knows, ( johnny is a local guy ), were "hiding"out in plain sight in Palmatito ( which is even more lost than my place ). They have been scaring people here for quite some time. Not attacking people here, but enjoying drinks and girls in bars, and of course left without paying.

Everyone was quite wary of these guys. They are into drugs and mugging and carry machine guns around (!!!).
The local PN from guananico, hardly ever go out at night anyway, were scared ****less of these guys. So they had a "special unit " around from POP this week to go after them. 3 big black jeepetas full of masked, dressed in black, police guys.

So last night they took up position on both side of this dirt roads, in avocado trees and between cacao trees. When a couple of the tiguere ( 2 or 3, it is not clear ) were walking up the road, the police opened fire without warning. The tiguere actually managed to lie down some heavy fire, but no police were hurt. 2 tiguere were killed ( and I mean killed, dozens of impacts on the bodys.....).

This morning, locals picked up at least 40 spare cases on the road and around....... There is also lots of blood and bits and pieces of meat ( mmmh ), on the dirt road.

The 2 bodies were taking for medical examination to POP, but are expected back here in the campo today for mourning ( the families are from here too ).

All in all, sadly, the entire communitie, feels safer now that the leader is dead........

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Well Done

At least sometimes they know when enough is enough.

donP

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Montegordo, guananico, puerto plata, 2th august.

Last night around midnight, suspicious activity around my house, on the road to montegordo "dentro". This is pure campo, no stret lights no nothing. After sunset, u either go out in a group or in full body armour, so I didnt check it out ( thankfuly).
Maybe an hour or so after noting this, we were already in bed when the whole of hell broke lose !!!
So many gunshots it was like thunder rolling, the muzzle flashes were lighting up the small dirt road. It went on for quite sometime. Less than 10 min, but it seems very long.

This morning everyone was out to see what happened. The police ambushed a group of guys who have been on the run for 6 months. The leader, johnny, escaped no less than 3 times from prison (!!!). This group of tigueres, who everyone knows, ( johnny is a local guy ), were "hiding"out in plain sight in Palmatito ( which is even more lost than my place ). They have been scaring people here for quite some time. Not attacking people here, but enjoying drinks and girls in bars, and of course left without paying.

Everyone was quite wary of these guys. They are into drugs and mugging and carry machine guns around (!!!).
The local PN from guananico, hardly ever go out at night anyway, were scared ****less of these guys. So they had a "special unit " around from POP this week to go after them. 3 big black jeepetas full of masked, dressed in black, police guys.

So last night they took up position on both side of this dirt roads, in avocado trees and between cacao trees. When a couple of the tiguere ( 2 or 3, it is not clear ) were walking up the road, the police opened fire without warning. The tiguere actually managed to lie down some heavy fire, but no police were hurt. 2 tiguere were killed ( and I mean killed, dozens of impacts on the bodys.....).

This morning, locals picked up at least 40 spare cases on the road and around....... There is also lots of blood and bits and pieces of meat ( mmmh ), on the dirt road.

The 2 bodies were taking for medical examination to POP, but are expected back here in the campo today for mourning ( the families are from here too ).

All in all, sadly, the entire communitie, feels safer now that the leader is dead........

Exciting Stuff! It's always so boring in the Resort Gated Communities here, we never get any shootouts or Mafia type dressed police.. Glad your community is a little bit safer today..

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Kinda deserve it, usual dumbass logic. Lets escape from prison and head home..................................

Only another 2 or 3 million (ok 4 or 5 maybe) to go and I'll be content:rambo:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Nothing is more "Temporary" than a prison sentence in the DR.
You just buy a "Parole"!
Some are just turned lose with a "HIT" to be made as payment.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Lots of hersey going around the campo right now........
The brother of johnny, who is a straight guy that we know, asked his brother to give himself up a day or 2 ago. And was threatened with a gun for it.......
Also the second dead guy is the son of the ex sindico of guananico.....

Rumors has it that a third tiguere was behind on another motorbike and heard the gunfire, turned around and got away.....

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
They, ALWAYS die on the way to the hospital!!!!
Or are shot while trying to escape!
Keeps court, and prison costs down!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
More Great News "dv"!!!!
AND, they also killed a passenger on the guys "Motor".
That's why Dominicans say, "You Hang Out With "PERROS", Yo Wake Up With "Pulgas"!!!!!!!!
MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC