Where to get laundry done?

TimeOut

Nov 4, 2007
Is there a place in Souza around the hotels where laundry can
be dropped off and picked up same or next day?

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
There is one on the highway behind Calle Pizza that is cheaper but I prefer the one on Pedro Clisante where Plaza Europa is. It is a little bit more expensive but I can often get my clothes same day. I also dont end up with missing clothes and other peoples clothes in my laundry as has happened with some other places.

Astucia

Papa de Negrita
Oct 19, 2013
There is one on the highway behind Calle Pizza that is cheaper but I prefer the one on Pedro Clisante where Plaza Europa is. It is a little bit more expensive but I can often get my clothes same day. I also dont end up with missing clothes and other peoples clothes in my laundry as has happened with some other places.

We used the one behind Calla Pizza all the time when we had no water ( haha - that's another story/thread ). Never lost a thing. You pay by the pound. Everything clean and folded. A nice lady there.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
What about Moresheaper than your home on Calle Dr. Rosen?
Club Residencial does a nice job.

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
Yep I didnt mention that. I agree Club Residencial is good too. I have done my laundry there a few times.

On a side note - does anyone know how much those regular stackable washer and dryers consume in elecricity on the NC? I was thinking of getting one for the apartment but I got the shock of my life with my AC and if it consumes like the AC does - I will take a pass. Has anyone calculated based on weekly use what the cost rounds out to monthly more/less?

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
What about Moresheaper than your home on Calle Dr. Rosen?

2namtsm.jpg