Polish Bar in Sosua

PaGuyinDr

Sep 2, 2013
I vaguely ( and I mean Vaguely ) remember seeing a Polish Bar in Sosua. This is a pretty dumb question but is there a polish hangout in Sosua? I know that expats of different nationalities tend to hang out in certain places with like minded folks. A friend of mine from Poland is visiting and i wanted to take him to somewhere he would enjoy.

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
There are a few pole dancing places I believe! Sorry, couldn't resist! The lady that works in Schnitzel Paradise is Polish so some may congregate there!

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
There is a young man who works at Gorditos in Cabarete who is from Poland--he seems to know most of the Polish here on the North Coast. Plus, DV8--a member here--is from Poland. They would most likely know where the Pollacks hang out.

Frank

fuchs4d

Mar 7, 2004
Siggis beach bar.
Near the center stairs in 2nd row.
German/polish food, all fresh made. You can watch him cooking while you have your drink.
One of the best places for great food for a bargain price.
Best kept secret in Sousa.

Alexander

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
sosua is not the best place to look for poles.

2hn3odg.jpg

bazinga!

ps i seriously do not know. i did not leave poland to hang out with polaks abroad. just take him to a place with lots of beer!

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
I vaguely ( and I mean Vaguely ) remember seeing a Polish Bar in Sosua. This is a pretty dumb question but is there a polish hangout in Sosua? I know that expats of different nationalities tend to hang out in certain places with like minded folks. A friend of mine from Poland is visiting and i wanted to take him to somewhere he would enjoy.

The best puns are the unintentional ones. But of course the OP might be Polish and thus forgiven.