Reward

California

Jan 24, 2013
******CASH REWARD******* ******CASH REWARD*******
While working with some wonderful people at the dogs and cats dr spay/neuter clinic in Sosua on Wed - My daughter Marissa's white iPhone 5 was taken, we know it was taken because they hid the case under the door and just took the phone. This has everything for the last 2 years on it. Pictures of her Grandma that is no longer with us. She is heartbroken PLEASE PLEASE HELP US FIND IT - NO QUESTION ASKED - SHE JUST WANTS THE PHONE BACK - WE ARE OFFERING A LARGE CASH REWARD. ((MY PHONE NUMBER IS 829-308-0346))

texan

Apr 1, 2014
you don't have the track my iPhone app. not sure if you have to have a data plan for that or not.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Please don't start multiple identical threads. I hope you get the phone back.

I'm moving this to the North Coast Forum.

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
California,
Guess DCDR were not so good to their volunteers !

There is an Iphione 5 advertised on everything cabarete - is it yours!

No good deed goes unpunished is the saying !!

Perhaps it is true !

Olly and the Team

PS Sorry Sharon - it is an Iphone4 White ! and on everything Sosua

Olly

Last edited:

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
She has an iphone, all the pics will be in her cloud, you have other Applegets no? As long as she uses her cloud she still has her photos.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
******CASH REWARD******* ******CASH REWARD*******
While working with some wonderful people at the dogs and cats dr spay/neuter clinic in Sosua on Wed - My daughter Marissa's white iPhone 5 was taken, we know it was taken because they hid the case under the door and just took the phone. This has everything for the last 2 years on it. Pictures of her Grandma that is no longer with us. She is heartbroken PLEASE PLEASE HELP US FIND IT - NO QUESTION ASKED - SHE JUST WANTS THE PHONE BACK - WE ARE OFFERING A LARGE CASH REWARD. ((MY PHONE NUMBER IS 829-308-0346))[/QUOT

You may have tried this but why not simply call or text the person who has your phone and see if they reply. Than offer them money to return it.

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
Nice post Olly!!!! The clinic was in a public setting with many people coming and going. I feel sorry for Marissa but it is a good lesson for everyone as she was warned numerous times not to just have her phone sitting on a dog cage unattended at the entrance to the clinic. Yes LTSteve we tried that right away but either it was turned off by the thief of the sim card was taken out. Good luck California but I think the chances of finding it on a public forum such as this are slim to none....tom

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
if it is Claro., they may be able to retrieve the info-- they have a new system for that.

I lost one... never got it back but you can shut of the SIM and get your number back...

Too bad....sorry for you..... a lesson learned the hard way

redfish46

Dec 17, 2007
It was sold 30 minutes later im sure and NEVER leave anything of value unsecured in this country or it will grow legs and walk lesson learned

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
first mistake is buying children an expensive phone. I know. Daughter (19 years old) has had two very expensive androids stolen (she lost them, claims they were stolen but to me if you leave it out its your fault) and broke the screens on two phones. his was all in two years. TClaims to not know how they broke. She fell asleep and rolled over on the phone during the night and in the morning they were broken. After the last I gave up. She is now making payments including insurance on a $714 dollar new Samsung. Its not your problem, its her problem and dont let her shift it off on you. Buy her the cheapest phone you can find. Its the price of being dumb and not appreciating what you are GIVEN. Do not pull out your hairher searching for her phone, its gone. Domincan cell phone thieves are the experts in the stolen cell phone field. Opportunity to teach the kid a lesson

tommeyers

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2012
I live in Santiago
Let's look at this in a positive way: You have provided food for a Dominican family for weeks to come and You and the child have received a lesson. It is a small price to pay for all of that. (CC give back the cell phone!)