Baseball lessons, equipment, little league

texan

Apr 1, 2014
Does anyone know of someone who gives baseball lessons in Puerto Plata, where to buy equipment and teams for kids. I would think there would be a lot here. I want to get a three year old involved in some sports when he is ready. There is Bujutsu close to our house and I am looking for other activities also. The Bujutsu starts for kids at age 4. Also would be interested in swimming lessons.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i do not know about baseball but there is a polish guy in cabarete who teaches swimming. he has MA degree in physical education and he specializes in water sports, from swimming to kite surfing. the youngest kids he takes need to be over 6 months old. i saw him teach and i was very impressed. i see his website was not updated this year but you can give him a call:
Swimming school in Dominican Republic, Swimming lessons in Cabarete, Sosua, Puerto Plata for Parents & Babes, Children and Adults in exclusive private developments, homes, hotels and schools. About us - activeCARIBE.com Swiming and Kite Surfing Shool

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Teaching their child to swim should be a priority of every parent living in the DR.

Look into what is happening with football (soccer) in Puerto Plata. There is a lot of support for football development,
and the schools are active nationwide. It is a sport that only costs a pair of shoes.
Baseball equipment is expensive.