Post code, put me out of my misery

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Please put me out of my misery, I can not find a post code for La Caleta, Santo Domingo Este. I have the sites but I can not use them and I am up against time here, so if you can and have the time, please try to figure this out with me.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
I have Santo domingo 10700-11999, WTF????????????????????????????????

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Please put me out of my misery, I can not find a post code for La Caleta, Santo Domingo Este. I have the sites but I can not use them and I am up against time here, so if you can and have the time, please try to figure this out with me.

Santo Domingo Este is 11500 - I was making a search in www.inposdom.gov.do and I didnt find La Caleta only a code for Santo Domingo Este.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Yeh, I used the same, not easy is it. You can't imagine trying to explain these kinds of issues to HM passport office.................................. Thing is, even the people in La Caleta do not know what the post code is for La Caleta. Even businesses, I've asked on numerous occasions...................

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Yeh, I used the same, not easy is it. You can't imagine trying to explain these kinds of issues to HM passport office.................................. Thing is, even the people in La Caleta do not know what the post code is for La Caleta. Even businesses, I've asked on numerous occasions...................

What areas are nearby La Caleta, they must be under the code of some of the neiborhood arround La Caleta.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
It would be areas within La Caleta, the specific area being Campo Lindo.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Yeh, we have confusion on this. I always put
Campo Lindo,
La Caleta
Boca Chica,
Santo Domingo Este,
Santo Domingo,

as does other business owners and residents. It is quite amazing (and I mean I ponder this often) that I have over 6 or 7 year asked people randomly occasionally what the post code is for Campo Lindo, or even Duarte (a major road through La Caleta) ad no body seems to know. But they did change from a 3 digit code to a 5 digit code in 2005, but I also doubt that has little to do with ignirance. lol. But good research, well done. Now, Any joy ????????????????:squareeye

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Yeh, we have confusion on this. I always put
Campo Lindo,
La Caleta
Boca Chica,
Santo Domingo Este,
Santo Domingo,

as does other business owners and residents. It is quite amazing (and I mean I ponder this often) that I have over 6 or 7 year asked people randomly occasionally what the post code is for Campo Lindo, or even Duarte (a major road through La Caleta) ad no body seems to know. But they did change from a 3 digit code to a 5 digit code in 2005, but I also doubt that has little to do with ignirance. lol. But good research, well done. Now, Any joy ????????????????:squareeye
absolutely! At around 4pm today I was thinking I hadn't done anything useful today. Lost a big sale, failed to solve a claim, but happily I Was able to figure out, la caleta is Boca chica.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Jajajaja! But no postcode for Campo Lindo? FAILURE:lick:

No my friend, we all have our targets. In terms of DR you accomplished something many who have gennerational connections to Campo Lindo can and have not, you excelled in integrational terms, to an extreme!

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Jajajaja! But no postcode for Campo Lindo? FAILURE:lick:

No my friend, we all have our targets. In terms of DR you accomplished something many who have gennerational connections to Campo Lindo can and have not, you excelled in integrational terms, to an extreme!

If you know anyone from there with a new Cedula it will be on the back.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Who Cares?
Just make something up, it will never be delivered anyway!
Why doesn't anyone know their "Zip Code"?????????
Because they never get any mail!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC