Royal Canin Cat Food in POP

charlise

Bronze
Nov 1, 2012
Anybody knows IF or WHERE I can find Royal Canin dry cat food in BIG bags of 30lbs or more in POP ???

I know Mabel Veterinarian has Royal Canin for dogs but don't carry it for cats and it seems VERY complicated for them to order a big bag every month for me... heumm, mostly for my cats.... They were fed Royal Canin in Qu?bec but now they eat mostly regular cat food found in the supermarket... Not bad but not realy good either.... especially on a long term period...

Anyway, if you know where to buy it or if I can order from somewhere in the DR, please let me know... Please note that I don't have a car... Thank you.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I have found that if you just starve your cats for a few months, they will catch mice, insects, or "Road Kill" just to stay alive!
Then you don't have to spend any money on them!
They're CATS after all, it's not like anyone really cares!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
try la sirena. i saw royal canine there, not sure if cat/kittens or dogs/puppies. i also saw it in agro veterinaria on calle 12 de julio, just two corners from la sirena (back exit, turn right and follow the main street). again, not sure if cats or dogs.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
CCCCologne is right , to a degree.... very few , if any RD'ers feed their cats.... ours get next to nothing.

Rodent & Insect control technicians is what they are

charlise

Bronze
Nov 1, 2012
La Sirena and Mabel Agro Veterinaria don't have Royal Canin cat food.... Only for dogs... That's why I was asking... Thanks anyway...

My cats hunt and kill rodent and insects but don't eat them... My cats are too fancy for that kind of stuff.. They are Himalayans after all, not any Dominican cats.... lol....

Aug 6, 2006
Royal Canin sounds rather doggie (Canine/ canino?) to be a catfood. Is there perchance a Royal Felin brand?

Cats will be healthier if they eat catfood rather than bugs, mice and lizards.

Himalayans sound like they should be eating Tibetan voles, Nepalese mice, perhaps a cool dish of yak milk at the end of the day.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"HR", I'm just fattening them up to feed my dogs!
Remove the fur and it's pure protein!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

That's right "XO" cats evolved eating "Purina Cat Chow"!!!!!!!

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
sorry, i tried :( i never look too much at expensive brands. our cats eat purina and as it is it costs more to feed them than the dogs.

Aug 6, 2006
That's right "XO" cats evolved eating "Purina Cat Chow"!!!!!!!

Whatever humans evolved eating, I bet you would not like it or even live all that long eating it.
All animals evolved eating enough of some acceptable food to reproduce, and that is it.