Looking for a place to rent for noomatutorial center #2

jmnorr

Nov 22, 2012
We are still looking for the site for our middle and high school students. We have expanded into two locations, one for elementary and the new center is for middle and high school students. We have everything ready to go but a location. View our site at NOOMA TUTORIAL CENTER for information about our program. Our needs for the middle and high school are simple. A space large enough to hold 6 students that will work on tables. A bathroom and hopefully (but not necessary) a refrigerator for snacks. Looking for something in the 8000-10000RD per month and we pay electric, Internet must be reliable, which we will pay for. Our center starts Sept 1st and we are all set, just need a place. (just in case you are wondering why we waited till now for a rental, we didn't,,,,,the place we selected fell through.) would like a month to month contract. PM me please if you have a solution for our center.

jmnorr

Nov 22, 2012
Yes this is a profit organization with a scholarship for one student in each school and Lindsey is very generous, I will be hopefully spending some afternoons with her helping out her non profit. I am aslo a dental hygienist so I want to talk to her about oral hygiene, nutrition and fluoride treatments that I can provide at no charge for her group.

Aug 21, 2007
Didn't Lindsey K make you an offer yesterday?

Yes, jmnorr was in conversation with me on FB. I did not realize that I was speaking to the same person by a different name here on dr1.

I respect that someone running a for-profit business has different needs than what I can offer. I believe the business to be started is one in demand here on the North Coast. I look forward to seeing this business succeed. As an educator, I support any and all efforts to further and improve education in this country.

AND, I look forward to working with jmnorr, as we discussed, on a volunteer basis.

~ Lindsey