Where to purchase these breeds with pedigree?

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Hi, have to leave my Mal behind...

For the new home I need new dogs, so, where I could get these races?

American Staffordshire Terrier
Belgian Malinois
Bullmastiff
Doberman
German Shepherd
Rhodesian Ridgeback
Rottweiler

Are there recommendable kennels / breeders anywhere in DR?

Thx for your input! :)

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Hi. Sorry. No adoption for me. We want puppies. To have them from the beginning used to our kid.

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Mike -there have puppies -look at the AAASosua web site - They all have thier shots and are often Spayed or Neurtered.

You really ought to think about it -on the MAL - hard to get here!

Olly and the Team

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
I have 9 puppies free to good homes. They are 4 weeks old atm ready to go in another 2-4weeks. They are mixed pedigree lol. Mother is chow/rottweiler and father pure bred husky.

2hmed0w.jpg

And this is what they will look like when 6 weeks old

6q9kw6.jpg

Matilda

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
I can't see any pups for the races I am looking for... and Sosua is a little far off since I am in PUJ / soon Higuey.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Yep. Malinois is not easy to get. I have my one from Acira and Belgiank. I did not see them posting anymore and I think they stopped breeding. I remember reading s'thing like that...

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Check out Collares Rojos and Rescatame on Facebook. They might not currently have what you're looking for but they might know of someone who does. The local vets would also be a good starting point.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
If you're ever in Santo Domingo, check out Perrolandia, one of our rotties was purchased there. It's at the corner of Nunez de Caseres and Ave. 27 Febrero.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
try this breed Mike... I just got one

American Bandogge..... from Nephin Kennels in Ontario

Last edited:

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
@ OP. If I was u I would think about one of Matilda's pups........ she kindly gave me one of an earler generation ( thanks !!! ) and he is great !!!
Big dog ( as big as my 12 month rott and he is only 6 months.....). Very social and lovely.

I couldnt say from a "guard dog " point of view, cos the rott and the pinch are the ones that do that at the time....... but pretty sure as he grows up, he will affirm himself.......

If u live on the north coast, here in the campo on a finca, the mother of my rott is pregnant again and due very soon......... they sell them and are supposed to be pure rotties ( I dont have the knowledge to tell bjt mine is great, and was a case of love at first sight.....).

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
@malko

I am in Punta Cana and will move to Higuey soon...

You have a pic of your dog from Matilda? Not a big fan of Chow Chows though... and a Husky is not exactly a protection or guard dog but yep Huskies look great...

@ OP. If I was u I would think about one of Matilda's pups........ she kindly gave me one of an earler generation ( thanks !!! ) and he is great !!!
Big dog ( as big as my 12 month rott and he is only 6 months.....). Very social and lovely.

I couldnt say from a "guard dog " point of view, cos the rott and the pinch are the ones that do that at the time....... but pretty sure as he grows up, he will affirm himself.......

If u live on the north coast, here in the campo on a finca, the mother of my rott is pregnant again and due very soon......... they sell them and are supposed to be pure rotties ( I dont have the knowledge to tell bjt mine is great, and was a case of love at first sight.....).

Last edited:

malko

Jan 12, 2013
@malko

I am in Punta Cana and will move to Higuey soon...

You have a pic of your dog from Matilda? Not a big fan of Chow Chows though...

I will try...... I have very slow internet.... ( and I wont forget the pic for derfish too !!! ).
He looks like a golden huskie with a mix of GS.
I had to google chow chow. He does not look ANYTHING like that ( thankfuly :laugh: ).

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Here they are at 6 months, either side of the Great Dane. They look like furry German Shepherds - no idea how that happened.

1qpev7.jpg

Matilda

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
They look nice. But I prefer short haired over furry (=more work :(). I know, I am picky...

They look like family of my female Malinois...

6hu7ap.jpg
[/IMG]

malko

Jan 12, 2013

Ok so I still have no idea how to post a pic........:laugh:

Last edited:

manny20

Oct 2, 2012
Hi, have to leave my Mal behind...

For the new home I need new dogs, so, where I could get these races?

American Staffordshire Terrier
Belgian Malinois
Bullmastiff
Doberman
German Shepherd
Rhodesian Ridgeback
Rottweiler

Are there recommendable kennels / breeders anywhere in DR?

Thx for your input! :)

I think the American staffordshire terrier will be one of the hardest to get since every one confuses them with pit bulls here in the states I can imagine in DR..eso eh un pibul compa...rotties you should get no prob