A Saturday Night On Pedro Clisante

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
From today's Sosua News:

For several months now, the main street Pedro Clisante, from the Bermuda Bar (better known as the bar of Fat Herman) to pizzeria Little NY Pizza (formerly Pluto Bar or Happy Bar) is closed for traffic every evening. It took some time getting used to it and because of the low season there have not been many people. The street appeared deserted without any nightlife. But since a few weeks the Saturday evenings are full of fun. At 6 PM starts craft time at long tables for boys and girls from 6 to 14 years old.

Next they show a movie on a big screen or there is a performance of a good music band. Last Saturday night the restaurants placed their tables in the street where many people came to sit. Almost all tables were occupied with drinking, eating and socializing guests. There were not only many tourists, but also many Dominicans, who spend a weekend at Casa Marina, showed up in the Pedro Clisante. Will they succeed to transform the Pedro Clisante into a nightlife center where everyone, even families, can enjoy themselves?

PS: 2 photos can be seen here: Sos?a-News

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Is that your site?

The animations make it painful to view, like making sausage.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
wow. For a second there I thought Ken was hanging on Pedro Clisante checking the scene until I noticed the grammar of the Sosua News. Cabarete will never match this.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
wow. For a second there I thought Ken was hanging on Pedro Clisante checking the scene until I noticed the grammar of the Sosua News. Cabarete will never match this.

yes. i always admire how a man with such poor language skill chose journalism over much fitting profession of shepherding goats in the steppes of kazakhstan....

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
no, his language skills suggest goats in kazakhstan. or maybe reindeer in kamchatka.

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
I would presume ccccccccccccccc prefers sheep in Santo Domingo if given the choice.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
anyone who says that it is obvious that the cruise port will give a HUGE ECONOMIC BOOST should now be allowed to be quoted.