Does Anyone Do At Home Color Graphics/Printing Or Know A Good Business ?

BarAndGrillGuy

Jul 23, 2014
I am in need of some basic Graphics work and final color printing done for some 11' x 17" posters here on the North Coast. I am looking at about 25 posters to start. But that could easily multiply to hundreds of posters as the
product increases in geographic distribution.

I would much prefer to deal with someone here (a DR1er and/or associate) and send money their way as opposedto walking in cold to some printing shop here in the DR and get over charged and wait weeks for an inferior product.

Cheers and Thx

F

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
BarandGrill,
There is one in Sosua next to the Metro Station and first set of Traffic lights on the main Carratera as you come from Cabarete. Dont know the name but there do vynil banners etc - not cheap though. Reception person speaks good english.

Olly and the Team

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
BarandGrill,
There is one in Sosua next to the Metro Station and first set of Traffic lights on the main Carratera as you come from Cabarete. Dont know the name but there do vynil banners etc - not cheap though. Reception person speaks good english.

Olly and the Team

They moved to Puerto Plata - but can deliver to Sosua

amp

Bronze
Oct 5, 2010
What are you looking for? I dabble in graphic design. I'm no pro but I may be able to deliver an end product that satisfies your needs.