deportees statistics

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
welcome home criminals time go work.

Yeh, call centres are springing up all over the place. I hear a couple of months ago at one of the more popular and well known call centres in Zona Franca, $80,000 worth of equipment was lowered out of the canteen window, and taken straight past security on the gates. Apparently they may now lose the contract with Samsung as this was all the hardware they were sent to train the staff on, lol.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
So we average out to about 5000 "trained" english speaking Dominican criminals returned each year. Comforting thought. Time to check and oil up my leetle fren. At least I am safe from the arsonists. My house is concrete.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Ah yes,,, the deportees or the idiot new yorkers as me and my Dominican friends like to call them.
We have several of these douchebags hustling in my neighborhood here in SD. I say more than half of these
people have zero interest in ever trying to turn their lives around or living a more positive lifestyle.
"Da Bronx" (this is all most of these bums have ever known) has molded their tiny little minds into thinking
"da hustle" and "I'ma get mine" attitude is all that one will ever need in order to be successful in life.

Upon their glorious return to this beautiful country they often go straight back to doing the same type of things they just
got deported for. I'm willing to bet anyone on this forum over half the robberies that are committed on this island are
committed by a**holes that grew up in the new york area.

The only Dominicans I have ever met who talk about killing, selling dope, cooking crack, stealing cars,
internet scams and sticking people up have been deportees.
Not only do a lot of them want to continue doing the same stupid stuff once they find themselves living down here in
Wonderland, they often do their absolute best to get the younger guys involved in their criminal activity too.
I really wish the American government would just send them back to "Da Bronx" when they finished doing their
prison sentence and let it be their problem.

Another funny thing I've noticed about these joker's is they all seem to have this grand plan on how some day they are
going to make it back to the states to do it all over again.

Before I offend anyone (been barred from posting here before for this very reason) or I hurt some little cry baby's feelings,
I am talking about most, not all deportees.

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Come on people. Last time i was in the BOP the Dominicans were the best dressed and had the most canteen funds. I found them to be polite and great Spades partners. Not sure about the Rikers Island crew but the Fed guys were very well behaved and looked forward to a free flight back to their main source of income. Also, they had some awesome gold chains.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Ah yes,,, the deportees or the idiot new yorkers as me and my Dominican friends like to call them.
We have several of these douchebags hustling in my neighborhood here in SD. I say more than half of these
people have zero interest in ever trying to turn their lives around or living a more positive lifestyle.
"Da Bronx" (this is all most of these bums have ever known) has molded their tiny little minds into thinking
"da hustle" and "I'ma get mine" attitude is all that one will ever need in order to be successful in life.

Upon their glorious return to this beautiful country they often go straight back to doing the same type of things they just
got deported for. I'm willing to bet anyone on this forum over half the robberies that are committed on this island are
committed by a**holes that grew up in the new york area.

The only Dominicans I have ever met who talk about killing, selling dope, cooking crack, stealing cars,
internet scams and sticking people up have been deportees.
Not only do a lot of them want to continue doing the same stupid stuff once they find themselves living down here in
Wonderland, they often do their absolute best to get the younger guys involved in their criminal activity too.
I really wish the American government would just send them back to "Da Bronx" when they finished doing their
prison sentence and let it be their problem.

Another funny thing I've noticed about these joker's is they all seem to have this grand plan on how some day they are
going to make it back to the states to do it all over again.

Before I offend anyone (been barred from posting here before for this very reason) or I hurt some little cry baby's feelings,
I am talking about most, not all deportees.

actually, it is more "The Heights" than Da Bronx.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I've also met guys who have been deported from Spain, Puerto Rico, Boston, Jersey and CT.
Based on my personal experience I would have to say the ones from New York are by far the some
of the most ignorant pieces of sh*t I have ever come in contact with anywhere on the planet. They are worse
than the Nigerians in Thailand. Please keep in mind I lived in several different countries across the globe and I
have spent a lot of time in several more. I have a pretty good understanding of how this world moves.

May 29, 2006
15,000 out of what, 2 million Dominicans in the US? Mostly in NYC Boston and Lawrence.. Fewer than 2% and I bet most hadn't been in the US for that long.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
I know a few deported guys, not what I'd call friends but I know they ended up back in DR and they have American accents and don't appear to be happy to be back and so.................
How do these guys get into the US in the first place, I thought you guys were almost as strict as the UK yet it seems not. If they haven't been in the US for long then you'd have thought they have recently gone through the process, in which case they would need visa? Also quite a few Haitians deported also, how are they getting in?

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I know a few deported guys, not what I'd call friends but I know they ended up back in DR and they have American accents and don't appear to be happy to be back and so.................
How do these guys get into the US in the first place, I thought you guys were almost as strict as the UK yet it seems not. If they haven't been in the US for long then you'd have thought they have recently gone through the process, in which case they would need visa? Also quite a few Haitians deported also, how are they getting in?

Who said they were all illegal to begin with? I know several who were legal permanent residents. One was married to an American born woman and could have gotten his citizenship if he had bothered filing the papers - in which case he'd be in NY and not in SD for the past 20 years.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Who said they were all illegal to begin with? I know several who were legal permanent residents. One was married to an American born woman and could have gotten his citizenship if he had bothered filing the papers - in which case he'd be in NY and not in SD for the past 20 years.

Lost me, presume this is a response to my post since you quoted me:confused:

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Lost me, presume this is a response to my post since you quoted me:confused:

You wanted to know "how they got into the US in the first place" - as if they were illegal/had overstayed visas/etc. If a perfectly legal US resident is arrested for several types of crimes, they are deported after serving their sentence. In some cases they came as babies, and only know the US, may not even speak the language of their birth country, but they are still unceremoniously returned there.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
You wanted to know "how they got into the US in the first place" - as if they were illegal/had overstayed visas/etc.

No, that is not what I wanted to know. I wanted to know how those who had only been in the US for shorter terms got there in the first place. There are plenty deportees kicking about SD that speak both Native and American/English and have extended family in DR. I'd have thought for them to be accepted into the US in the first place they would have had to prove they were decent candidates for Visa, which maybe means it isn't or wasn't all that difficult not so long ago to get into the US. Was there a noticable major change when they got tightfisted with visa? I find it odd.

monfongo

Bronze
Feb 10, 2005
If they marry a US citizen or have mother ,father sisters or brothers in the US they can get there , they know all the tricks .