Mabete and Revista renewal?

intedserve

Mar 24, 2014
I have been out of the DR for a while and just got back. My car marbete sticker reads 2013 and my revista sticker reads 2013-2014.

My question is. are they the latest? up to date?

Thanks

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Yes, you are fine until the end of this year. I haven't seen new marbetes even though normally it starts in August, but there are talks of new plates to, so it will be probably done altogether. Revista is valid till end 2014.

jeanchris

Bronze
Feb 27, 2012
I still dont have my revista :(

You have an idea when we can get the revista for 2015 Mauricio? This time im gonna go get it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BostonMary

May 18, 2002
I amunable to return to the DR fora year due to a medical issue which needs to be treated in Boston. I have a car which is being stored in a garage. I was not planning on renewing the insurance until I return. Will this be a problem. Also, I won't be able to renew the revista and marbete until I return. Will I have a problem?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I amunable to return to the DR fora year due to a medical issue which needs to be treated in Boston. I have a car which is being stored in a garage. I was not planning on renewing the insurance until I return. Will this be a problem. Also, I won't be able to renew the revista and marbete until I return. Will I have a problem?

Insurance is no problem, but it depends when you come back for the marbete. After a certain date, usually in Dec. you will have to go to a special place and pay a late fee. But this year could be different because they say there will be new plates.

I would not worry though, there is always a work around here for a few pesos more.