Lurker turned into a Newbie

mrfermin

Sep 1, 2014
from NYC but born in Puerto Plata. Been in NYC for about 25 years now. Very informative site. pleasure to meet you all

mrfermin

Sep 1, 2014
I go atleast twice a year. Before it was to visit the "nice" ladies in sosua but im a married man now (to an american woman) and I only go for vacation or to visit family

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013
Rhetorical question: Why is it that Dominicans leave and never want to come back?:confused: Congratulations on finally taking the plunge. Non-rhetorical question: Do you think we are normal/balanced folk?

mrfermin

Sep 1, 2014
Rhetorical question: Why is it that Dominicans leave and never want to come back?:confused: Congratulations on finally taking the plunge. Non-rhetorical question: Do you think we are normal/balanced folk?

haha I think the obvious answer is that there is the perception of a better life in the US. But i came to NY when I was 4 yrs old so I had no choice but to stay...

im not PR......?

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Just curious............
Does mrfermin actually stand for Mr. fermin.............

B in Santiago

mrfermin

Sep 1, 2014
Welcome man come see Puerto Plata now. I'll bet it has changed since you were 4 years old.

I've spent all my childhood summers in pop...and also visit twice a year. it is quiet different..but still a beautiful place

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Do you bring your wife when visiting "family" in the DR? Otherwise I am worndering what you are talking about? NYC in the house.

mrfermin

Sep 1, 2014
Do you bring your wife when visiting "family" in the DR? Otherwise I am worndering what you are talking about? NYC in the house.

what is there to wonder about? I go visit my family... i don't see where there can be a hidden message in that?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Not to worry, that's just "LT" looking for a fight with a "New Guy"!
He may be refering to the fact that some Dominican men have a "Family" in the USA, and another "Family" here, with different "Mujeres"!
Hence, they visit here alone.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC