german man dies in sosua

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Home ?Local? German dies from alcohol poisoning in Sosua
POLICE
German dies from alcohol poisoning in Sosua

Sosua.- A German national died yesterday in this town because of alcohol intoxication and cranial brain trauma he suffered when he fell.This is Kai Uwe Goweiler, 50, whose body was examined by the medical examiner, Dr. Mario Lopez Peralta, who certified his death.

The Associate Director of Criminal Investigations (DICRIM), at the Regional North National Police, who commands the general Romer Francisco L?pez, made ​​inquiries to be held in conjunction with the relevant authorities.

Regarding the foreign body was sent to the National Institute of Forensic Science (INACIF) in Santo Domingo, by the supervisory judge of this county, Dr. Maribel Reynoso Melo.

He died from alcohol intoxication AND a fall.............
At the SAME time.........
Something doesn't sound Kosher........
Being drunk and falling I understand............but dieing from both.........

B in Santiago

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i fell drunk countless times including tumbling down the stairs and banging a back of my head. another concussion but no read damage. in poland we say that god looks after kids and drunks in a sense that they seem to get away with minimal injuries from their various mishaps. but s**t happens. it could be just bad luck when god blinked. or it could be that someone helped this unfortunate gentleman and banged his head in. or it could be that he died from alcohol intoxication and the injury was not what finished him off.

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
The intoxication caused the fall and the impact killed him.
Being drunk can often save one from more serious injuries from a fall unless of course one falls from the fifth floor.

dv8.....lol, me too. :)