want to buy a car

snoode

Jul 25, 2014
can anyone suggest where I can find a decent car to buy for between 250 mil -350 mil, I am in san Francisco, yhanx

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
can anyone suggest where I can find a decent car to buy for between 250 mil -350 mil, I am in san Francisco, yhanx

i assist people in selecting used cars, but that is a request i will not touch. 300 thousand miles on a car in the DR is not a good idea.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
i assist people in selecting used cars, but that is a request i will not touch. 300 thousand miles on a car in the DR is not a good idea.

I think the OP meant 250,000 to 300,000 pesos. I think. lol

300,000/43=6.9K USD

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

what exactly are you looking for? that price range covers a huge range of makes, models, years, and types. could you be a little more specific about what you think would be appropriate for you? i would pm you, but you do not have sufficient posts.

snoode

Jul 25, 2014
I know cars I am not looking for someone to check it out for me, I am looking for something along the lines of a Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi, or Kia, something common so parts and repair is not a big problem, price range 250 mil to 350 mil. I am in san frasncisco looked around here and la vega saw mostly crap. I was asking for a car dealer someone may suggest or any suggestions welcome. thanks

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
I know cars I am not looking for someone to check it out for me, I am looking for something along the lines of a Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi, or Kia, something common so parts and repair is not a big problem, price range 250 mil to 350 mil. I am in san frasncisco looked around here and la vega saw mostly crap. I was asking for a car dealer someone may suggest or any suggestions welcome. thanks

Good for you, beware of posters claiming to "select a new car for you" , when they are really just after earning a commission from you. Furthermore these unscrupulous vermon don't even have paid ads on DR1. However posters directing you towards a good used car dealer should be welcomed..
There are plenty of good posters on DR1 who will direct you towards the right Dealers without trying to tag on and take some of your hard earned dough..:classic:

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
BTW....
our man here C-Tango... is a recent new buyer...... experience talking ....

Mr. William ( Max Webster Canadian Rock Band) was very helpful when I purchased my new Car.. And his advise helped me make the right decisions, and it was free..

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Good for you, beware of posters claiming to "select a new car for you" , when they are really just after earning a commission from you. Furthermore these unscrupulous vermon don't even have paid ads on DR1. However posters directing you towards a good used car dealer should be welcomed..
There are plenty of good posters on DR1 who will direct you towards the right Dealers without trying to tag on and take some of your hard earned dough..:classic:

Contango, you are the last person who should be calling anyone "unscrupulous vermin". a guy who uses the services of a woman for a week, then tries to deny her a mere 100 dollars should take absolute care in not trying to gratuitously offend others.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Contango, you are the last person who should be calling anyone "unscrupulous vermin". a guy who uses the services of a woman for a week, then tries to deny her a mere 100 dollars should take absolute care in not trying to gratuitously offend others.

???????