I would like to thank Dolores & Robert For "DR1"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
It "HAS" been "The Forum" about LIFE & Living in the Dominican Republic for over 10 years now.
I have enjoyed both reading & posting here for all those years.
I have enjoyed moderating here as well.
I enjoyed, and sometimes took advantage of, that position.
I have been able to "Call 'En, As I See'd "Em"!
I have now been told that my "Style" is no longer appreciated here,:mad::mad::mad: Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, if I can't be "ME", I'll be GONE!!!!!!!
If I can't post what I think about what others post,you can enjoy what THEY post!
I ask Robert to please remove "CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC" from DR1 members list.
I am so egotistical, that I feel I will be missed.

Tom Wonders
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't let those pests annoy you. i love you. and damn, you are miesposo's number one poster here.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Big mistake bro..........
Your comments make my day............
If you would have posted this in "Off Topic"..........
I would have deleted...........lol......
Your not going anywhere........
You're a Plus to dr1..........

B in Santiago

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
how disappointing. I thought he was announcing his own death.
AZB

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
No it cannot be true.........

It would be like fish&chips without the chips..

But anyway we made u out CCCCC, we all know ure new handle is "chic" !!!!!!!!

barker1964

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
CCCCCCC I don't agree with you most of the time, but I have liked things that you have said. In a weird way we sometimes need your contrast in the way you express your thoughts. Anyone that can pi$$ me off and make me laugh is ok in my book.

Camden Tom

Bronze
Dec 1, 2002
I'm thinking you need to reconsider. Your lunacy is a necessary ingredient in these discussions. You've got a lot more fans than haters.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
I guess he must have the hump with me. jejeje

Maybe u could hug and kiss ( or shake hands if u prefer.... ) ???? And live happily ever after ( but leave out the kids part...).

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013
Why do I have images of John Wayne riding away into the sunset? You've always given it away, and even now in the dusk you remind us to prepare because all good things come to an end. If you really leave, I'll miss you Bori. As a fellow Bori I always took comfort that we could relate to "mi Viejo San Juan." Love you brother. Good luck whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.