La Sirena stickers ipad discount

texan

Apr 1, 2014
I think it ends tomorrow and I am guessing they have it at all La Sirenas but we were at the one in Puerto Plata. You can use your stickers for a discount on a tablet.

You can use 40 stickers and get an iPad mini 16GB for 9192 pesos.

25 stickers samsung 6000 pesos or so

15 stickers Aoc (?) for 3000 or so pesos.

Aug 21, 2007
I think it ends tomorrow and I am guessing they have it at all La Sirenas but we were at the one in Puerto Plata. You can use your stickers for a discount on a tablet.

You can use 40 stickers and get an iPad mini 16GB for 9192 pesos.

25 stickers samsung 6000 pesos or so

15 stickers Aoc (?) for 3000 or so pesos.

It's a great deal! Last year my foundation did a back-to-school program, purchasing uniforms and school supplies for impoverished children. Although costs were a bit higher at La Sirena than other stores in Puerto Plata, we chose to purchase there, getting the points.

Because of those points, we were able to purchase 7 iPads at a deep discount. Those iPads began our group's technology education program ( which now has 25 devices.)

We didn't do the back to school program this year, as other charities were filling the void. I do hope some of them took advantage of this great opportunity.

~ Lindsey

jmnorr

Nov 22, 2012
ok so how do the la sirena points or stickers work, I have a stack of receipts and points but not sure what you do with them...I saw the prices of 9000 or so pesos with a certain amount of stickers, I am looking for an I pad mini ...I work with children on the autism spectrum and that would be such a great help.

texan

Apr 1, 2014
you go to the customer service and hand them your la sierna card. they will let you know how many points / stickers you have. i think it ends tomorrow.