When Ordering Something That Costs More Than $200

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I ordered a 11.6 laptop to use for traveling that costs more than $200. Because I am going to the US for a visit October 1 and wanted to get the computer set up before I go, I asked Angie Wolff, the owner of the Sosua EPS office what I could do to ensure that it came out of the Aduana quickly. She told to send her office a copy of the invoice that Amazon emailed me so that she could send it to EPS in Miami in advance of its delivery. That way they would be prepared.,

Yesterday I got the usual notice from EPS saying the parcel had been delivered. This afternoon i got a message from EPS thanking me for sending the documents in advance and that they were already in the process of getting the computer through the Aduana so that it could be delivered to me in the least amount of time possible.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
El expediente aduanal de su(s) paquete(s) actualmente localizado(s) en ALMACEN EN ORIGEN seg?n detalle a continuaci?n est?(n) completo(s) y estamos listos para iniciar el proceso de desaduanizaci?n.

Gracias por su apoyo en enviarnos los documentos e informaciones a tiempo, lo que nos permite servirle mejor, actualmente estamos en posici?n de entregarle su(s) paquete(s) en el menor tiempo posible

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Good Man

Ken, you are a good and honest man.

Have you applied for Dominican citizenship yet? :rolleyes:

donP

donP

Dec 14, 2008
No Crime Ken

You taking a break from scouring the news sites for crime stories?

Ken, I always read your news about Sos?a.
There, crime stories I have yet to read...

A good man you are.

donP

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I always email Encargopaq a copy of the invoice for my purchases. They have a web site where it can be posted and I also have the email addresses of the relevant people in Florida and the north coast. 167 pesos per pound currently when sent via air from Miami to the DR.