Looking for landscape designer with digging team

JessicaRabbit

Sep 21, 2009
I rent an apt which i like but it has ugly space in front that i want to fix and make it a small garden area. I agreed to do it 50/50 with landlord but he is very tight... So budget is not too big. The garden measures approx 6Mx5M.
The land has a lot of weeds and a couple of trees that need branch cutting and hibiscus bushes to be taken out. So im looking for someone who can design the space beautifully and also has a team who can come help to prepare the space. We need to bring good soil too. And hopefully he/she knows where to get good plants for less.

Please recommend me where to look and who to call?

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
if you had told the landlord you will rent it if he fixes and plants 3or 4 bushes plants etc he would do it...now ha ha ha...u think he gives a crap about your garden?views?

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Landscape architecture is not to big here. I expect if you get a professional involved it won't be cheap. Maybe it would be better to go pick out some plants and pay some workers to bring in top soil and plant them etc.

I do know an architect/landscape architect here in Santiago.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
so now u have an e z job for yourself...hire someone to remove all concrete debris..dig down a little bit like 8/10 inches...spread crap around . buy dirt at garden center and ask bring diagrams pics front side s etc...water for day or three..buy some plants and hire same guy to put it in...get receipts

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Where are you ? There may be somer viveros, (nurseries) , in your area that may have some expertise in setting up a small plot for you. They can, in most cases, supply the plants, soil, and workers to establish a garden area for you. If they do not provide the whole package they will know who will.

Also, do not expect the owner to pay his half.

Regards,

PJT