MacBook Pro Charger Needed in Sosua ASAP

F

Factoring

Hi Everyone,

I moved so Sosua a few months ago and am trying to locate a store that carries MacBook chargers in either Cabarete or Sosua. I prefer not to travel to Puerto Plata but will if necessary.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Aug 21, 2007
New or older MacBook? I have a MacBook that died. The charger is the larger size, not for the mini port, like the new ones. If that will work, you can borrow it until you find one for yourself.

~ Lindsey

SugarMorena

Mar 24, 2013
Last time that happened to me I had to ask a friend to bring me one from Florida. Because the only company that sells them here wanted $6000 DOp for one O_O

F

Factoring

New or older MacBook? I have a MacBook that died. The charger is the larger size, not for the mini port, like the new ones. If that will work, you can borrow it until you find one for yourself.

~ Lindsey

Lindsey,

That would be fantastic. I would be happy to buy it off of you if you no longer have a use for it. I have a 2009 MacBook Pro. It's the bigger charger (85w).

Please let me know where I can meet you to pick it up. I currently love in Infinity Blu in Sosua.

Thanks.

Andrew

Aug 21, 2007
Lindsey,

That would be fantastic. I would be happy to buy it off of you if you no longer have a use for it. I have a 2009 MacBook Pro. It's the bigger charger (85w).

Please let me know where I can meet you to pick it up. I currently love in Infinity Blu in Sosua.

Thanks.

Andrew

Won't sell it, Andrew. I have remote hopes that when I return to the US, the Apple Store will raise my Mac from the dead. But, you CAN borrow it for now. I won't visit the US until November.

Either come across the street to my office (I am there now), at Strength for the Journey, above Latino Market, or send me a PM with your apt number and I will bring it to you later today.

~ Lindsey