Free at last, Free at last!!!

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
After 4 years of fighting I was finally able to get custody of my daughter and now I'm getting the hell out of here!!!
Have decided to go back to Europe so my daughter can have a education. Will miss the Latin life though :ermm:
Free at last, Free at last :bunny:

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Frank, glad to hear the good news! Wishing you and your little angel the very best!:)

What a dad! He was not going to leave without his daughter.;)

Keep in touch!

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Good luck to you Frank and can't really blame you for wanting to raise your daughter elsewhere.

When will you be leaving?

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Going to Holland or Germany? I do envy you that you have taken a decision I have been delaying to take.

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013
Who is going to hold down the Clown Bin in your absence Frank? :confused: Kidding of course. I'm feeling your liberation vicariously. Congrats and bon chance.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Thxs folks for all the best wishes. We're flying on Sunday to Holland. Off course I'll be checking in on DR1 all the time, it has become a part of my life when I didn't have any ;)
By the way I'm still waiting on my first paycheck for moderating the off topic. Robert where is it? I still have to pay for my first class tickets. :bunny:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
great news about custody and going back to europe. remember to take your daughter's favourite toys so she does not feel too lonely at first. good time to go back as well, she will see the beauty of autumn.