Shelter or Help In Santiago

skynet

Bronze
Aug 25, 2013
Its been a while....

I need a place for 4 small dogs and 1 pigeion...all were rescued by me, 2 pupies are about 3-4 weeks old, other is about 8 weeks old, bonkie is about 5 years old, little chiwawhia, and shelby my pigeion that i save at 2 weeks of age is now 5 years old...all are house broken, and need a home...no, the pigeon is not...just need a little house for him or an area outside would be fine....

puppies are 1 female named chloe, very small, so cute, looks like a mini shepard or keeshhound black-tan...has been abused, saw some jerk kicking her so i took her, no home and was very hungry. so she is very timid, just wants love so cute!!!

1 male- named joe joe, another from the streets, was very sick, eyes stuck closed, etc, came to my other home before i moved...is fine now, and unforrtoinatly very attached to me, loves to sleep on my feet when i sit at the table..color is white - tan, great watch dog already, beautiful guy!!

1- male, no name, rescued 2 weeks ago, was coming to my house...medicated him, was very bad, still is very skinny, great pup!!! very shy of course, but also a great watch dog already..

i have contacted a vet that has a shelter but she cannot take any right now...i am leaving in 2 days or so, these guys need homes asap or i know they will be just put back into the streets!!!

please pm me asap or call me 829-778-7900

thank you so much

Anthony

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Sky, if there is any way you can post photos of these little guys, It would definitely help...........

B in Santiago