Enrico and 'His' Police

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Sos?a
It seems that an Italian was able to have a young woman (23) arrested by the local police and shackled to the railing of a staircase without the proper orden from a DA.
Enrico Tinazzi allegedly beat the woman in his house in Mulata I and paid the police for further action...

The Italian is said to have threatened to kill the woman and that he would be able to pay his way out of accusations.

Procuradora Fiscal de puerto plata ordeno la libertad de mujer apresada, esposada aun barrote y exhibida p?blicamente en cuartel PN Sos?a, sin orden judicial

donP

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
The PN will do NOTHING if u dont pay them......
The PN will do LOTS of things if u do pay them.......

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
A little advice for Enrico...
You are a guest here and the minute you forget that, they will remind you.
Yah, they may not move as fast as we would like them too but when they get around to it
(drawing attention to yourself)
deportations of foreigners do happen over night.

philosopher

Jul 7, 2010
Too many Italians running around sosua trying to be the godfather when they should try to be more like Marcus Aurelius or Julius Cesar.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
It doesn't make any difference what his Nationality is...............
Any foreigner who abuses a woman the way he did and boasts he can get out of it because he has money...........
Should be jailed and then deported..........
And the police involved should be jailed.............

B in Santiago

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013
I didn't read the full report, but images speak volumes. She's sporting "ye olde neckbrace" and toting a child (ostensibly hers). I would not like to be in neither Enrico's nor "his" Chief's shoes.

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Is the little girl Enricos daughter? If all this is true the guy is a real sh!tbag.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i'm fine with this. first, it's not even her word against his because he did not have a chance to be heard before being judged. second, if gringos can be screwed by the system they can screw the system too.

vir

Aug 17, 2013
i'm fine with this. first, it's not even her word against his because he did not have a chance to be heard before being judged. second, if gringos can be screwed by the system they can screw the system too.

I agree.

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
Do sheeple even read the report before posting?

The girl apparently was shoved by her husband in a domestic quarrel (she of course did nothing right). His police connections showed up and took her away to the quartel (there is no need for a DA order that I can see). Apparently they gave some more medicine to calm her down.

No she claims it was all an organised conspiracy....

Please give me a break.

I think some 'laywer' type is trying to get momey from the Italian. As soon as the girl wakes up and smells the coffee, she'll come running back tail between her legs.

Curacaoleno

Bronze
Apr 26, 2013
Young girl with old Italian.. Must be a love relationship..

If she leaves him or has her family hurt him she wont have any income anymore...