Delightful puppy up for adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Yesterday, I travelled to Matilda's and brought back two pups from latest litter who are now 7 weeks old. I has a problem with her eye and I am going to try to get that sorted and keep her myself but her sister is up for adoption and now here on the North coast. This is how she looks now but ears already up! I am also posting photo from last litter and she will look very similar to the 8 month now old one on the left. Please contact me if you are interested and I will take new photos of how she looks right now.

9hifkg.jpg

2hh0v85.jpg

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
That is gonna be "One Big Dog"!!!!!!!!
"Duquesa", my big female, "dropped" a litter of 9 on Sunday.
I want one male, to rplace "Rocky Sr." who was poisoned earlier this year.
The other 8 will be looking for good homes in 8 weeks.
I want them to go with a sibling, or to a home that already has at least one more dog.
They need "DOG" friends too!
"HR" has a male from the last litter.
"HR" can you post a photo??
I'll show it the "MOM"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

young seniors

Bronze
Feb 1, 2012
What are gorgeous looking puppy. Used to have one that looked just like this little guy. Going to be a big one!

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I want them to go with a sibling, or to a home that already has at least one more dog.
I'll show it the "MOM"!

a friend like this , SSCCCCCC ?

oooops, cant post it, sorry7

I'll show it the "MOM"!

Yes I will try to put one up.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
246ktqq.jpg

I am one of 9 pups, a little girl just 7 weeks old and still looking for my forever home. My Dad is pure Siberian Husky and my Mum is a Rottie/ Chow mix (but looks like neither). I am now in Sabaneta de Yasica area and would love to hear from you if you will give me a loving home, and in turn, I will love you back.

21mbt48.jpg

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Why do I want EVERY dog I EVER See??????????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

She's definitely a cutie pie. I know her parents and siblings, beautiful dogs!

That being said, raising our rottie puppy since March has cured me totally from being snared by cuteness, LOL

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
is this her current photo? and she is only 7 weeks old? my in laws are interested, she'd be living in a big ass garden with two other dogs. plenty of space to play and good food 24/7.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
is this her current photo? and she is only 7 weeks old? my in laws are interested, she'd be living in a big ass garden with two other dogs. plenty of space to play and good food 24/7.

Yes, photo was taken on Friday. Both pups are great and the other dogs all accept them totally but I can really only keep one more so she is still up for adoption.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Happy ending!

It took a little bit of time to organise but dv8 travelled here yesterday and whisked this gorgeous pup off to her new forever home with her inlaws. They also own one of her aunties so she will feel right at home just as she did with her aunty here too.

Good luck little pup who I understand will be called Lola (same name as Charlie's precious parrot)!

Status
Not open for further replies.