Airplane "Disappeared"

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
No, it probably brought drugs IN TO the DR.
The story says the plane has been parked on at Las Americas for 5 months.
Next to the "Drug Police",:bandit::bandit::bandit: HOW FITTING!!!!!
Sometimes the planes are impounded when they get caught by the DR Drug Enforcement Agency.
When the RIGHT people are paid off, :bandit::bandit::bandit:the planes "Disappear".
It is in Venezuela or Colombia by now,but don't worry, it WILL be back!
The "Flight Plans" they file are "Bogus",just to get permission to take off from SD.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Faked Flight Plan?

No flight plan filed or visible on flightradar24 for N600AE

"De acuerdo a versiones recogidas por Diario Libre en el AILA el avi?n despeg? a las 10: 42 pm, con un plan de vuelo que supuestamente fue presentado a la torre de control de que aterrizar?a en el Aeropuerto Internacional de Punta Cana."

All very vague... :rolleyes:

donP

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Creepy or deliberate, to make a plane vanish on 9/11?

It reminded me of the DR's very own Malaysia Airlines-type mystery - remember the plane that left from STI and supposedly never landed?

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Executive jet goes missing after takeoff in Dominican Republic(Update)

Santo Domingo.- The Dominican Civil Aviation Institute has confirmed that the plane failed to follow the flight plan submitted.

FILE. Local media report that an executive jet has gone missing after departing 10:42pm from Las Americas Airport (AILA) and whose flight plan was presumably submitted to aviation authorities to land at Punta Cana International Airport.

Local authorities investigate the whereabouts of the plane, a 12-passenger Hawker 125, registry N600AE, reportedly parked at AILA’s south ramp during the last five months.

The Civil Aviation Institute (IDAC) said it has notified national authorities to launch an investigation and locate the plane’s last point of contact, reportedly 10 minutes into the flight.

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/lo...s-missing-after-takeoff-in-Dominican-Republic

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
you need to explain that to us.

to me - some plane was re-certified a month ago
you imply that it needed to be present and inspected

we need to know more Dad....

we'll sit on your knee for the story....hehehehe

Aug 6, 2006
commercial aircraft from that era are either junked in Arizona or sold-off to some Banana Republic somewhere in the world....

============================================
They are regularly dismembering about five or six planes at a time just south of the Opa-Locka Airport in Miami. I have seen at least one old Dominicana de Aviacion plane on the lot.

May 5, 2007
I don't know if this is the same Hawker or not but wouldn't be surprised, anyone recall a couple years back a celebrity singer was accused of transporting a bunch of coke, "Starwood" Enterprises or something similar using a Hawker 125

This model is no piece of junk!

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Powder Plane?

... a couple years back a celebrity singer was accused of transporting a bunch of coke, "Starwood" Enterprises or something similar using a Hawker 125

Your memory serves you right.
The plane was registered with STARWOOD MANAGEMENT LLC of LAS VEGAS NV on 13th March, 2010.....

donP

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I understand the two piloting the plane were from Venezuela...... they took off and immediately dropped below radar.

Gee, I wonder where they went??