DR, the funniest country of all

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Stolen Drugs Must Be Returned

a drug dealer, arrested by DNCD complained to a local news station that the police took from his house 132 packets of drugs but declared 14.

Next:
A judge will order that the missing 118 packets are to be given back to the owner... :cross-eye

donP

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
This is one of those dumb criminals. By declaring that he had more drugs than the police found, he incriminated himself.:rolleyes:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
This is one of those dumb criminals. By declaring that he had more drugs than the police found, he incriminated himself.:rolleyes:

the police will only put him in jail. his boss will kill him for the missing drugs. wise move on his part.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
CYA in all circumstances. If the policia did take the drugs, they're GONE. His boss probably won't go after the police, but it will be a business write-off...

Depending on who's drugs they were... They certainly will go after the police.

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Going after police is when dope dealers start getting murdered. The Pablo Escobar days are over. The missing dope will be sold back at a discount. Its called the price of doing business.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Dope dealers get murdered here all the time and so do police.
I for one have no real interest in either so I guess I'll just sit back and enjoy the entertainment.

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
Dope dealers get murdered here all the time and so do police.
I for one have no real interest in either so I guess I'll just sit back and enjoy the entertainment.

You have a very valid point there. I concede to your wisdom sir

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
the police will say they put them together in to a smaller # for transport... 9 packets into 1 etc...saves gas counting problems film...the other packets were used to wrap lunch sandwiches that the other cops wife made...

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
No this is actually a very smart move. He won't get any more time for 14 than he would for 132 anyway and as people have already mentioned this way is clear to his boss that he didn't take the rest, the police did...those cops will now (hopefully) be fired and the case may even be dropped.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
funny country,,,,4 years ago a bronx dom guy got caught at the monument area in the car smoking..they wanted to arrest him ..he spoke spanish and told them that they either release him and take his offer$. or their boss will take his offer...either way this is going to go away... they negotiated....took his n.y.license and settled on payment in the morning...all settled and they left he went back to his chica with him in the car smokin and jokin....