• Thread starter "The Tourist Watcher"
  • Start date

To:Forum Cabinet makers-Steven Hadley,et.al *PIC*

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

This is the Rosewood Cabinet I designed. It was built in New York City by Cabinet Maker Impressions in Wood on Third Avenue. The Rosewood tree was brought directly from the Amazon Jungles of Brazil thru a special export permit. The entire cabinet is done in 1"(inch)thickness all around in all solid rosewood. Notice the yellow rosewood streaks that differentiate Brazilian rosewood from other rosewoods, such as far eastern tropical jungle species. The cabinet was designed in my own minimalist style with hidden opening and rosewood cubic knobs on a rectangular platform made of Brazilian Zebra Wood, which is the lighter wood with zebra like streaks. This cabinet has glass partitions inside and hangs suspended in the wall thru thick 1/3" screws(to hold the massive weight). In the picture you will see on top of the cabinet a numbered Gucci framed scarf of the Lyric Opera in Chicago where Luciano Pavarotti made his Chicago debut. The flowers are award winning Amaryllis bulbs and an a meristem cloned award winning yellow Phalaenopsis orchid, another one of my hobbies, which I have already suspended because of the labor involved.

L

Loren

cant see it...

Maybe there is a technical problem? Image isn't resolving.

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Post e-mails to receive picture

Those interested in the picture must post their e-mails. I will forward it to you.

&

"The Tourist Watcher"

Re: Post e-mails to receive picture

Those posters who participated in the the cabinet making, rosewood, hardest wood in the world threads who have posted their e-mails have received by e-mail a full blown picture of the TW designed rosewood cabinet. Anybody else interested please post your interest and show your e-mail. Thanks
TW