Today is thursday, as good a day as any...

H

hillbilly

Two cowboys come upon an Indian lying on his stomach with his
ear to the ground. One of the cowboys stops and says to the
other, "You see that Indian?"

"Yeah," says the other cowboy.

"Look," says the first one, "he's listening to the ground. He
can hear things for miles in any direction."

Just then the Indian looks up. "Covered wagon," he says, "about
two miles away. Have two horses, one brown, one white. Man,
woman, child, furniture in wagon."

"Incredible!" says the cowboy to his friend. "This Indian knows
how far away they are, how many horses, what color they are, who
is in the wagon, and what is in the wagon. Amazing!"

The Indian looks up and says, "Yep, fu@#king ran over me about
a half hour ago."

I am sorry Rob, I know, I know! but I had to laugh out loud so I figgered a little smile might help the board.

HB

D

DR1

If only you had changed those...

Indians to Dominicans. Then it would be on topic and I wouldn't have to delete it :)

Very funny!

Rob.

E

El Jefecito

Re: If only you had changed those...

the Indian was either Taino or carib and the cowboys were Dominican vaqueros...okay??

H

hillbilly

ok dr1, HOW ABOUT...

En 1982 Dios mand? a buscar a Balaguer y Balaguer mand? a Antonio Guzm?n.

En 1983 el Se?or mand? a buscar a Balaguer y Balaguer mand? a Manuel Fern?ndez M?rmol.

En 1992 el Todopoderoso mand? a buscar a Balaguer y Balaguer mand? a su hermana Emma.

Cuatro a?os despu?s, en 1996, el Se?or envi? a buscar a Balaguer nueva vez, y Balaguer mand? a Jacobo Majluta.

En 1998, El Que Todo Lo Ve y Todo Lo Sabe, mand? a buscar a Balaguer, pero este mand? a Pe?a G?mez.

Pasaron ocho meses, y Dios volvi? a mandar a buscar a Balaguer pero Balaguer le envi? a Winston Arnauld.

Luego, casi al final del 2001, Dios mand? a buscar a Balaguer pero Balaguer mand? a Juan Bosch.

...Y le pregunta el Se?or a los ?ngeles emisarios: "Qu? es lo que pasa en la tierra, espec?ficamente en Santo Domingo, que he mandado a buscar a Balaguer m?s de 50 veces y ustedes me han tra?do diferentes personas?"Y los ?ngeles le contestaron: "con todo el respeto que se merece, Usted es el Padre y El que manda en el cielo, pero all?, en dominicana, se hace LO QUE DIGA BALAGUER!"

tHIS IS dOMINICAN...

HB

J

J.H.H.

Re: ok dr1, HOW ABOUT...

Did you here about the 2 DOMINICAN newborn babies laying in their cribs in the hospital?
The first one said to the other,with great pride,"I know what I am,I am a girl" the second baby asks "how do you know that".The first baby replys "becaues the nurse told me.The second baby says" well I am a Boy ,do you want to know how I know".Yes she says The little boy kicks and wiggles until his blanket is off of him and says with a big smile"see I got blue booties"

M

mobrouser

Re: ok dr1, HOW ABOUT...

what do you call 2 dominicans playing basketball?

juan on juan.