HELP!!! Please Salt and Vinegar Chips

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
Hey folks, is there anyone coming down here, North Coast, that would be willing to bring down a box or big bag of Salt and Vinegar chips from either Canada or the US?
I promised my step-neice some, and, well, I forgot. So if anyone can help me out, greatly appreciated.
Thanks

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
If your niece likes vinegar, she will love them! I am addicted and so is one of my sons!

I buy the Herr's kettle cooked (boardwalk salt and vinegar chips)
herrs-kettle-chips-salt-vinegar.jpeg

Sorry Hammerdown, won't be able to travel for now to the DR otherwise I would've been
more than willing to do that favor for you.:)

Last edited:

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
go to the club shopping and they probably have them in the 20 pack for lunches for kids..a variety pack costco or other one....you could then give the unwanted bags away to neighbors etc...

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
Playero carries the small bags of Herr's Kettle Cooked chips.

Lindsey

Lindsey, I was in Playero, and they have all the flavors except salt and vinegar............or maybe I was blind and didn't see them there, but I can sure tell you my niece was in there looking but came up short......

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
go to the club shopping and they probably have them in the 20 pack for lunches for kids..a variety pack costco or other one....you could then give the unwanted bags away to neighbors etc...

Club packs don't have salt and vinegar......

@Bronzie, thanks for the offer.....when you coming down????

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
la sirena and jose luis in POP have lays salt and vinegar chips, big bags only.

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
la sirena and jose luis in POP have lays salt and vinegar chips, big bags only.

REALLY???? Don't you be messin with me girl......I am going to POP monday, so I will stop in and see......Are you sure, cause La Sirena in Santiago didn't have them, nor Bravo and Plaza Lama.....
Thanks, will check it out.....

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
well, i used to buy them there but i will check again when i am out shopping on saturday. in jose luis they were always with doritos, in the back of the shop, same in la sirena.

lacey

Mar 12, 2008
I bought salt & vinegar chips in the large Playero today. They are on a rack, just before you enter into the second room with hair product, etc.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
just give her 20us and say n you apologize....she will forget in a heartbeat....buy your way out...

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
I bought salt & vinegar chips in the large Playero today. They are on a rack, just before you enter into the second room with hair product, etc.

Right across from that stand is my favorite Cape Cod brand, in larger bags... Sea Salt & Vinegar...