once in a lifetime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowbrat85

Sep 6, 2014
in my endeavors to meet the perfectnew girl friend i have been approached, usually online, with offers of prostitution- and knowing that its legal in this country but being relatively new to the area didnt know if i could ask if some one knew the correct/ going rate? i know "you get what you pay for" and all that but if i did partake i dont wish to be scammed simply cuz im unknowing. i'ved heard as low as 200 pesos up to 5000 pesos

any ideas?? :confused:

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
this will be a quick good bye. this is not that sort of a forum. Try Cubadave, the past expert

tao112

Jul 6, 2011
I suggest you check out internationalsexguide.com there all gour answers will be gladly answered....

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
You're a gringo off course you'll have to pay full price and more so!!!
Dominicans pay 200-500
Gringos who speak Spanish and a bit of game 500+
Gringos who speak Spanish and with no game 1000-2000
Gringos who don't speak Spanish 2000+
Get out your piggy bank ;)

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Careful if you decide to travel down this path. Gringo's get into all types of sh*t down here with prostitutes and
sometimes guys who are "just as curious as the rest of us" end up dead. Please view previous DR1 threads:

When dealing with prostitutes down here you are dealing with the worst type of women this (third world) country
has to offer. If you can speak fluent Spanish and take care of your appearance you shouldn't have a problem
finding a women.

If you are looking to find your "perfect new girl friend" here in the DR then you definitely
have your work cut out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.