Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NicoleNorth

how to be a good member on the forum just tell me,,, because i am new member

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013
Tell us about yourself and your DR experiences and why you visit or want to visit this country.

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
... and respond in the thread that you have already started instead of a new thread for every post you make. This is your 3rd thread and you have not responded to members in the first two.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Why ? Have u been bad again Nicole ?

Talk to us Nicole, we do not spank on Fridays....:nervous:

:)

tommeyers

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2012
I live in Santiago
Provide sufficient titillating posts for CrisC and religion baiting posts for chip. For me I prefer informative posts or questions that bring informative replies.

Don't post your sanky panky woes there is no sympathy for that here.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Once in a while it's common for new "Female Members" over the age of 21 to enter the DR1 Wet Tshirt contest.. post your "clothed" photos for entry requirements.. :p

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
This event can be coupled with a wet Boxer short contest....
if demand exists.

As an aside, it's common knowledge that more jockeys wear boxer shorts than boxers wear jockey shorts

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
So what would a spammer gain from dropping posts all over the place? Does a reply give them some private hackable information?

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
I can answer that to a degree. Looking for work that pays money I found more that one place that will pay (a very small sum .1 of a penny USD) for every time the "worker" places their URL on a forum or blog or elsewhere on the internet.
Der Fish

Thanks, Derfish.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Careful. "We" don't want to "hurt someone's" Ego.

CristoRey. My son is graduating next year from this private school in NY so I will give you a pass.

Stop with the innuendos. Just do me the favor. Not that I get offended easily but.............................

Status
Not open for further replies.